Chewable Multivitamin

WereYorkie
on 4/2/15 10:21 am
VSG on 05/11/15

Any suggestions?

LTC0227
on 4/4/15 1:19 pm

I am taking Ceblebrate chewable vitamins. They are ok but there is a website that carries different brands of chewables and will send you free samples to try.  www.bariatricchoice.com/samples

I have not tried this yet, but their prices seem good and I probably will try some of the other brands.

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/15 9:07 pm - India

hi welcome to this forum sites , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you for your problem you have to contact any other expert right now I have no knowledge about your question sorry for that
[url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad/water-filter-reviews-information-water-filter-system/6864/] WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION [/url]

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/15 9:08 pm - India

hi welcome to this forum sites , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you for your problem you have to contact any other expert right now I have no knowledge about your question sorry for that
WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION

WereYorkie
on 4/8/15 5:05 pm
VSG on 05/11/15

WWWwwwwoooooowwww!! I got spammed! LOL!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/15 12:55 pm

I get to start vitamins too, unfortunately  I stocked up on gummy vitamins preop., which the dr. said No to. I use coupons, so I know I will be able to find a deal at my local cvs pharmacy. My dr. recommended Centrum.

sRe
on 4/30/15 11:12 pm
with

I use (and my doctor recommended) Centrum Chewable Multivitamins.

Most Active