Recent Posts

wisehealing
on 6/16/09 2:54 pm - Everett, WA
Topic: RE: anyone?

so happy to have found this area, I attend Center for Spiritual Living/ Religious Science, for the last 3 years and this has put  me in a better place emotionally,
learning to meditate and vision myself as whole in every way,since having RNY this practice and belief has helped.
 I listen to Michael Beckwith and others that lift me up.

Wisehealing

karo67337
on 6/7/09 4:43 am - Coffeyville, KS
I just found this too!
I TOTALLY believe in the whole mind, body and spirit connection....especially have found it helpful when it comes to my gastric bypass. My emotions are just part of what got me fat in the first place....it's a muti-faceted issue that relates to MANY differenct factors in our body, mind and spirit! You can't heal one part without having to deal with the others!!! Maybe that's why so many WLS patients find it so hard to deal with the emotional stuff, they "thought" just by loosing the weight, life would "fix" itself and they would live Happily Ever After....and now they find...it just don't work that way!.....
Carol
loosing inches and gaining knowledge
shoutjoy
on 3/30/09 8:26 pm - Culpeper, VA
Topic: RE: Are you curious as to what this is about????
I pray, teach Irish dance, worship dance, knit, volunteer at the hospital, listen to audiobooks and read.   I enjoy life and am thankful it is good.  I love to get massages, aromatherapy and herbology though I haven't done much with the latter lately.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

shoutjoy
on 3/30/09 8:23 pm - Culpeper, VA
Topic: RE: Test Post
It passed! lol

shoutjoy
on 3/30/09 8:22 pm - Culpeper, VA
Topic: RE: Holistic Healing
Hi,

I am into medicinal herbology and aromatherapy.  I am also a believer in the Almighty and know that there is power in that spiritual realm that I need to tap into more.

shoutjoy
on 3/30/09 8:17 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

I just found it lol.

evangelist42
on 12/8/08 9:40 am
Topic: RE: Welcome to the Mind, Body and Spirit message board
Praise him!

I've been checking in to this sight off and on for several weeks now. My wsl is scheduled for 12/22/08 and whenever I google a question about wsl your sight invariably popped up so I decided, hey, guess I better join!
I've a lot of posts about the hopelessness of avoiding sagging skin after wls and I did a lot of research. Then i remembered meeting someone at the first orientation meeting for wls I attended. This man had been 3 years out from rny and he was buffed and muscular. He wore short sleeves and although his hair had thinned he looked great!
He said it was excercize, strength training and balancing protein, carbs and diet to minimize muscle loss and increase muscle?
Tricia M.
on 10/20/08 12:11 pm - Bakersfield, CA
I guess not... It should be used it's an important topic
Tricia   124 lbs lost with lapband...band removed on 9/19/09...Ticker is post removal centuryclubcardcopy.jpg Century Club Card image by sunfire_prinzes

sheri139
on 9/18/08 12:58 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/05/08 with
Topic: RE: Antidepressants and Weight Loss
No it didn't.
RNY ohcardsmallsheri.gif picture by lynnca1972 Nov 5, 2008
16 pounds lost pre surgery    
(deactivated member)
on 9/10/08 4:28 am - Baltimore, MD
Topic: anyone?
does anyone post on here?
Most Active