Don 1962 ’s Posts

Don 1962
on 5/19/24 5:56 am, edited 5/19/24 7:26 am
Topic: RE: Sunday Weigh In

OH must be having technical difficulties! Had post done with Dr. Now but it gone somewhere in cyberspace and not here.

Last week: 209.6

This week: 209.0

Got to git. Yard to do before belated Mother's Day supper.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Don 1962
on 5/12/24 8:01 am
Topic: RE: Mother's Day Weigh In

25+ Funny Mother's Day Memes

Last week: 209.6

This week: 209.6

Kudos to local flower shop I use. Humpteen years of trading with them I never had to take any arrangement back for "warranty" work. Wife got Mom's flowers home Friday and they had a tiny leak from decorative bucket. Took them back yesterday and one of the stems poked the liner inside said bucket. Fix, fluff with a few more flowers and see ya!

Rowing got out of wonk this week. Did blades etc on mowers and plan was mow today or tomorrow but rain this morning nixing that. Work on some applications.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Don 1962
on 5/6/24 4:53 am
Topic: RE: Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In

I know. It's just a pain in the ass and the "stinking thinking" kicks in. Back on them this afternoon.

Don 1962
on 5/5/24 8:30 am
Topic: RE: Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In

Cinco De Mayo Memes And Funny GIFs To Celebrate May 5 | Cinco de mayo  funny, Cinco de mayo meme, Memes

Last week: 208.0

This week: 209.6

Nerts! Up the rowing sessions and did yard work and scales still climbing.

Got shot down on job I interviewed for. NEXT!

Don 1962
on 4/29/24 5:01 am
Topic: RE: NFL Draft Sunday

Happy wife - happy life!!

Don 1962
on 4/28/24 6:00 am
Topic: RE: NFL Draft Sunday

NFL on X:

Last week: 207.8

This week: 208.0

I did not park in front of the TV and watch the NFL draft but reading the pundits the picking was heavy for offensive players. Cowboys included.

Interview on Tuesday went well, I think, but no firm yea or nay. Range Day Wednesday got to see a few old faces. Funny thing is they did not all recognize me in street clothes and a beard! "Who are you?" (Taking off shades) "I'm the well dressed, retired officer from K______s PD! Different places different rules on firearms qualifying. To cover my butt not knowing the future employment situation qualified on all three of mine. Having not done it for 16+ months, white cardboard silhouettes still have plenty to fear from me!

Don 1962
on 4/21/24 2:57 pm
Don 1962
on 4/21/24 7:55 am
Topic: RE: Drug test Sunday Weigh In

Image - 741129] | Easter 4/20 | Know Your Meme

Last week: 206.6

This week: 207.8

Had the munchies w/o them being induced by the Devil's Lettuce!

Getting ready to go do firearms qualifying this week. Want to stay legal to carry in case I run into somebody I pissed off over the years. Got my duty rig out of the closet and gaining 20 pounds in last 8 months became very apparent! Had to take ALL the slack out of it to get it on. Little motivation to get back on track.

Don 1962
on 4/14/24 8:35 am

Ike Richman (@Ike_Richman) / X

Last week: 206.8

This week: 206.6

Wound up with a great view of the eclipse Monday! Here is a replay if you missed it or view was obscured. Rained like a cow peeing on a flat rock Monday night and Tuesday. Still managed to knock out yard yesterday. With more frequent rowing and yardwork jeans feeling loser. Still got to work on the shorts! First two pair I tried on yesterday had me singing tenor and unable to breathe. Other good news saw cardiologist Thursday and he put me on some less expensive meds!

Have a Greet Week, Gentlemen!!

Don 1962
on 4/7/24 7:42 am
Topic: RE: Eclipse Sunday Weigh In

Solar eclipse in the Netherlands - 9GAG

Last week: 208.0

This week: 206.8

In the path of totality but weather wizards are saying cloudy with rain coming in the evening. Hopefully still get a glimpse. If nothing else get to see the fade in sunlight.

Don 1962
on 3/31/24 7:13 am
Topic: RE: Easter Sunday Weigh In

30 Happy Easter Images and Easter Memes To Share - Picsart Blog

Last week: 205.6

This week: 208.0

Don 1962
on 3/24/24 3:58 pm

Good luck with going back to work. Dropped off an application at an agency about 25 miles from here last week. It happens it happens. If not - I don't have to give up getting up at 8:00!

Don 1962
on 3/24/24 7:35 am

march madness bracket busters. best meme of the week. | March madness,  Funny sports memes, Sports memes

Last week: 206.4

This week: 205.6

Kentuckey losing in round one probably did in 98.98765% of them!

Yard work yesterday paid off on the scales.

Don 1962
on 3/18/24 6:00 am
Topic: RE: St. Patty's Day Weigh In

Czechs, Germans and Cajuns are holding their ground as well!

Don 1962
on 3/18/24 5:56 am

Logical. The real deal is making room for the wannabes.

I'd have to stay away from the 'kraut. I would be "lethal" afterwards!

Don 1962
on 3/17/24 7:33 am

19 Best St. Patrick's Day Memes - Funny St. Patrick's Day Jokes -  muzejvojvodine.org.rs

Happy St. Patty's Day! Today everyone is Irish and by some miracle the same people are Mexican on Cinco de Mayo!

Last week: 206.0

This week: 206.4

Don 1962
on 3/10/24 2:41 pm
Topic: RE: Spring Forward Sunday Weigh In

My iron has been fine. It's the ferritin that is low.

Good deal getting to go back to make a little scratch, Getting back up early will be what kills me if and when I go back to work.

Don 1962
on 3/10/24 6:56 am
Topic: RE: Spring Forward Sunday Weigh In

Daylight Savings Time Message and Star Wars Yoda Image

Last week: 205.8

This week: 206.0

Yesterday was opening day of "yard season" for this year. Little airish and I did not do as good of a job on smoothing out the wild pig damage as I thought I did. Little rough to mow over still.

Wife says I've got restless legs and ran me into the den midweek. Ferritin, checked last week, was 24. Bottom on the endocrinologists scale is 10 so she says it's fine. She knows I'm WLS patient. I'm thinking it's time to chase second opinion. Taking iron daily but constantly feel like chopped refried dog dookie.

Have a Great Week Gentlemen!!

Don 1962
on 3/3/24 2:53 pm

ESO/SR moment this morning.

Don 1962
on 3/3/24 2:52 pm

Not that I've got a dog in the hunt this year but since wifey has me watching more college sports, basketball/baseball, getting more attuned to it.

Don 1962
on 3/3/24 7:31 am, edited 3/3/24 2:48 pm

Last week: 205.8

This week: 204.6

ESO (Equipment Superior to Operator) moment this morning, I guess!

Since editing in early evening - Congratulations to this young lady!

Comparing Iowa's Caitlin Clark and South Carolina's Aliyah Boston

ALL-TIME MOST POINTS SCORED IN DIVISION 1 BASKETBALL FOR EITHER MEN OR WOMEN!! Already declared for WNBA draft.

As you were.

Don 1962
on 2/25/24 6:16 am
Topic: RE: Spring Training Sunday Weigh In

Baseball Party Ideas to Kick Off the Baseball Season

Last week: 205.0

This week: 205.6

Blame it on muscle build up from moving things around in the shop. Almost done with it. Down to the busiest 36 sq ft in building.

Hope springs eternal for baseball fans with Spring Training started. Local Radio/TV tripping over the Rangers and winning WS back-to-back years. Hasn't been done since Yankees in 1999 and 2000. Provided they do then 2025 Spring Training there will be talk of a "threepeat". Tack 1998 on to other two Yankee wins for the last time that happened.

Don 1962
on 2/18/24 12:46 pm
Topic: RE: President's Day Sunday Weigh In

Main issue is dust and dirt having blown in over last several years. Took leaf blower to floors to push some of it back out but that blew would blow it everywhere else where it accumulated. Used whisk broom to clean off where I could work on top bench. Spider webs and dirt dauber nest to knock out from under benches. You get the idea. Did have two white metal cabinets I had some small things stored it that I transferred to plastic storage bins to be able to get rid of cabinets. 30-year-old air compressor died on me a couple weeks ago. It and the cabinets went outside the front gates with "Free" signs taped to them. Three hours later......

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 49 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 74 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 101 views