Don 1962 ’s Posts

Don 1962
on 4/16/08 3:37 am
Topic: RE: Surgery POSTPONED!
Total Bummer!  Don't let it get you down too far.  I was not on the gurnery but was three days out when I was scrapped for two weeks because I flunked my sleep study.  The two weeks passed and I got my surgery done.  Ain't nothing but a thing! (Don't think that your Dr.'s were completely looking out for your interest alone!  As litigious as a society we live in I'm sure they will do anything, and everything, to avoid a malpractice lawsuite including erring way, way on the side of caution.)

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Don 1962
on 4/14/08 11:44 am
Topic: RE: People Look at me like I'm an Alien!!
... and suddenly I'm turning chick's heads again like 15 years ago..damn that feels good!

Don 1962
on 4/13/08 7:10 am
Topic: RE: Almost there. I leave for the hospital tomorrow.
Paul, That -20 is actually from mid-March, initial consult, to yesterday AM. Get to go to cardio Monday to check on heart.  For whatever reason I got a case of the A-Fibs otherwise not too bad for a week post surgery. Don

Don 1962
on 4/13/08 4:09 am
Topic: RE: Almost there. I leave for the hospital tomorrow.
Tom, Bob and Ed -  1.  Remember to do what your Dr. says to do and they give you painkillers for a reason - USE 'EM! 2.  ANY BM after WLS, regardless of how loose or runny, is a GOOD BM! See you losers when you get back!! Don

Don 1962
on 4/12/08 1:00 pm
Topic: RE: I guess this would be considered a FART moment

Taking a crap had not been the problem.  I crapped 5x my first full day home on Wed.  This was my first SOLID poop!  I was about as proud of it as my nephew was of his new baby's first turd!

Don 1962
on 4/12/08 12:39 pm
Topic: RE: Blood FART

Don 1962
on 4/12/08 3:09 am
Topic: RE: I guess this would be considered a FART moment

Normally this would fall into the TMI range of a conversation but given the nature of the things talked about on this board and other boards on this site - I am happy to announce that at approximately Noon C.D.S.T I took a solid dump!  I had been doing okay in that department since surgery Monday but today was the first real turd since before surgery!

Don 1962
on 4/12/08 2:40 am
Topic: RE: A little chuckle for the day!
 Especially #'s 12 & 13!!

Don 1962
on 4/4/08 2:13 am
Topic: RE: DON'T EAT SHRIMP!!!
Being a "Tex-Coon", Texan by bloodline and a Coonass by birth, all this talk about boiled shrimp and crawdads is driving me nuts.  Think I'll go to the sex board.
Don 1962
on 4/3/08 1:14 am
Topic: RE: new to forum
Joemama, As another "newbie" let me say welcome and good luck!  I hope your surgery, as well as mine, goes good Monday.
Don 1962
on 4/2/08 1:37 pm
Topic: RE: GUESS WHAT
Matt, Congrats on getting approval!!  Did you get you a Blooming Onion and a couple of Fosters to go with your steak!!   I'll be in front of you and Bama Bob - my RNY is this Monday.
Don 1962
on 4/1/08 1:21 am
Topic: RE: Melt down from alcohol.
Hey Mark, First step in fixing a problem is recognizing there is a problem.  Sounds like you are past that stage. Hang tough!
Don 1962
on 4/1/08 12:46 am
Topic: RE: Is Dr. Oz right?
Thanks Sean.  More than glances?  That will take some getting used to.  
Don 1962
on 3/31/08 10:38 am

Sorry Bob, back side of a naked man does nothing for me, if that is what you are implying.   I'm a ************** trapped in a man's body and that is the way I like it!    If you're suggesting lifting weights as part of my excercise program post WLS then we're cool.

Don 1962
on 3/31/08 7:07 am

Thanks Go To. What part of Houston?  Went to HS in Tomball.  Have not been that far south in many, many years.

Don 1962
on 3/31/08 6:41 am
Post Date: 3/31/08 11:39 am

Hello one and all!

Up front let me say that I am new to this website, forum, and boards, and have learned oodles and oodles reading the post!  Had a lot of my questions answered by just reading the boards.  Big five peices of information being follow your Dr's directions, walk,walk,walk, sip,sip,sip, keep up your protein and supplements and loose skin is the trade off.  My RNY is next Monday and while part of me is apprensive as all hell about it more of me is looking forward to not being the man I am now!  At 331 aiming for 200 but will gladly take 180 if I can get there.

Here is the seque.  Once on Oprah, Dr. Oz made a comment that for every 35 pounds a man looses he gains an inch in willy.  Is there any vality to this?  Know you can't gain anymore than you were blessed with, or cursed with depending on what you're packing, but does it seem guys, and ladies you can put your take on this in as well, that post WLS your willy got larger?  What about the intensity of your erections and *******s?  If Dr. Oz's claim is true I am looking forward to the day I can imitate Eddy Murphey in the Nutty Professor when the Buddy Love character first appears and pulls out Professors Klump's oversized pants exclaiming "My Dick!  My Dick!  I can see my dick!" 

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 14 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 14 views
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 39 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 71 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 84 views