Anyone heard from cleonard?

semperfidad
on 2/1/07 10:44 pm - Shelbyville, IL
I know he was scheduled for Lap-Band yesterday after finding out mid-surgery that he couldn't have RNY a month ago. Lets all send positive thoughts and prayers his way... Semper Fidelis!
DoubleDee
on 2/2/07 8:20 am - Holland, MI
His profile says he's out of surgery and doing just dandy. Feels like he could have went home the same day as his surgery.... sounds like somebody else I know. Those lap bands sound more and more like the way to go.
semperfidad
on 2/2/07 11:16 am - Shelbyville, IL
Looks like he posted to the profile around noon CDT, I checked the profile this morning around 7:00am before I posted my query. Glad to here he is on the losing side! Lap-Band's Rock!! 3 days post op, and I have yet to feel a hunger pang... Got the Nutritionists go ahead to move on to soft foods already... Up to about 1000 calories a day and doing just fine. Semper Fidelis!
cleonard
on 2/3/07 12:39 am - Windsor, CO
I have!!! This is Craig and I am doing great. I mean really great. The pain is so minimal it is dumb to even say anything about it. Football PRACTICE hurt worse than this. Doing good on the liguids and protein. I think this seems so easy due to the hell I went through last month. I was still a little sore 30 days later. I fought my doctor on the Lap Band for almost a year. Originally my insurance would not cover it but about three months ago they changed their policy and my doc tried to talk me into it again. I should have listened. All I wanted was fast results, but with my very hectic travel schedule (about two weeks every month) I think this is going to work out great.
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 13 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 13 views
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 38 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 70 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 83 views