I NEED ANSWERS !!!

mad
on 4/23/06 1:25 pm - Shreveport, LA
I had WLS scheduled for March 31, but it was postponed until June. I have lupus, and I have also had a kidney transplant. I would like to have the vertical banding. I am unsure as to what to do. The nephrologist and the surgeon who will perform the banding say that it is the safest method. I would like to know if anyone know or has had this procedure performed with a kidney transplant? If so, how are you or they doing? I need some reassuring. If I had not gotten sick in March, I would have had it done. Now I am wondering was that some kind of sign. I have really been wondering what to do now. Please help. M
Joni Denney
on 4/25/06 10:49 am - Mission, TX
I do not have Lupus but my first surgery date was Dec 2004 then January 2005 and finally had the surgery June 27, 2006. I too thought maybe that was a sign. I then made up my mind I had to do something about my weight. This is really a mental surgery-- a life style change. Good Luck My mom has lupus and had surgery on March 20, 2006 she has lost about 36 pounds. She is doing great. I will let her know about your post and ask her to write you Good Luck
Holly W.
on 4/29/06 1:24 pm - Leeds, AL
Congrats! Mine is 2 days after yours.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Planquenil
imkewar · 6 replies · 1755 views
Lupus flares
jane235 · 5 replies · 2067 views
I need some advice
jhadsmith · 0 replies · 2184 views
Testing symbol