Hepatitis B Vaccine

CaydensNanny
on 4/17/05 2:38 am - Sweet Home, AL
This is my theory on this vaccine. Keep in mind, I am not a Dr. by any means but this is something I have researched extensively. I was fine, up until I took a job at the mental hospital, 2 years ago. I am nurse and it was required that I take the Hepatitis B Vaccine (series of 3 injections) because most (if not all) of our patients do have Hepatitis. I started noticing my symptoms of Lupus right after I took the first vaccine. Chronic fatigue to the point I could only sleep, and get up in time to get to work and it took all my energy to do anything once there, joint pain, hair loss, vision problems, etc... I didnt make the connection until the second vaccine where these symptoms worsened along with some other new ones begin to show up. This is what prompted me to seek medical attention to find the source of what was going on. This is when I was first sent sent to a Rheumotologist because of my consistantly high ANA's. I tried to explain the vaccine theory to him, which he wasn't listening too and he told me to take the last of the series. I refused the last one and over time I gradually gained strength back but Im still not at 100%. This vaccine contains 25 mcg of MERCURY which is TOXIC. I had 2 vaccines so I had 50 mcg of Mercury injected into my system. The more I read on this and researched the more information I found. Anothet nurse, spoke to Congress on this issue. She devloped Lupus AFTER taking the Hepatitis Vaccine series and now is 100% disabled. Congress has known about this since 1992 but I do not remember any public health warnings being issued to us! Children have died after being given this vaccine, I was fortunate that my grandchildren survived theirs but if I had known this beforehand I dont know if I would have let my daughter take them in for these immunizations. My oldest grandson now shows signs of learning disabilities which is also a side effect of this vaccine, and the other one has slow developmental skills and is now in a early intervention program. There is an abundant amount of information on the www from those who have developed auto immune disorders from taking this vaccine, just curious if anyone else noticed anything AFTER taking this, as I did. ALL my Hepatitis Titers were NEGATIVE for immunity which means even after taking the vaccine I was still not protected because nothing had built up in my system. I asked what this meant, and was told it just means I need to repeat the series AGAIN. I dont think so, I really believe whatever is going on with my immune system is a direct result of taking 2 of these vaccines.
Sphinxy
on 6/29/05 1:53 am - Redlands, CA
I think that there is also a relationship between the two though I am not certain that it is a direct causative one. I find some similar reactions with any immunizations - including TB tests etc. It makes sense though, since anything that stimulates the immune system would wreak havoc for us --- even echinacea seems to get me in trouble --- have to be careful, especially with any alternative remedies --- people generally think of lupus as an autoimmune disorder and treat to strengthen the immune system. B
NotsoTubbyAnymore
on 8/5/06 12:26 pm - MO
Hi, I'd really like to talk with you about this - or email for more info. I work with a Hepatitis C group as a counselor, and our office is in the process of offering HAV and HBV vaccines for our Hep c clients. I'd like to know when you got your shots, and from what company were the shots from? GSK is offering the Twinrx, but you don't suggest that you've taken that series. Can you supply a little more info? Tayah
Mystical_Dreamer
on 8/5/06 1:55 pm - GA
I cant email you from your profile page, I tried. Email me at [email protected] and I will tell you more. this is what i was given in 2002 http://www.whale.to/vaccines/hepatitis3.html
byHizgrc
on 12/14/06 2:10 pm - Wabash, IN
O MY GOSH!! I have never heard this, but it makes sense to me. I was dx about 3 years ago at age 23 after fighting about 4 years to get a doc to listen to me. I at first thought it was my pregnancy that set it off, but after I thought about it, I think it just made it worse/flared it up. I remembered that I started feeling different around 15 or 16. I just didn't feel to healthy, lack of energy, VERY tired... Of course, my dad & doctor thought I was just imagining it all. Here's what I find ironic... I became a CNA when I was 15. We were required to do the Hep series as well. I only did 2 of them b/c I quit before the 3rd rolled around. Then, about 4 years ago, I started nursing school. My Hep Titer showed that I too was not immuned. I had one more shot, and again, I was not immuned. I was told that sometimes happens. This is all so wierd!! I'm definitely going to look into this more!! Question: Has anyone heard if some SLE patients may be able to some day get a settlement b/c of this?
byHizgrc
on 12/14/06 2:15 pm - Wabash, IN
BTW...My daughter received her immunizations. She doesn't have any learning problems...in fact, she's VERY smart. However, she was, at one time, dx with ADHD. A few weeks ago, I took her off her meds, and she acts the same off as she did on. She has REALLY SEVERE behavioral issues that I now wonder might be connected to the Hep Immunizations!?!?! She's very mouthy, talks back, very impulsive, craves attention, EXTREMELY hyper, hits, puts herself in danger, doesn't mind... I've wondered if she might not have Bipolar (it kinda runs in our family) or ODD (oppositional defiance disorder). Anyone else see this in kids with the shots? Any thoughts or advice?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Planquenil
imkewar · 6 replies · 1755 views
Lupus flares
jane235 · 5 replies · 2067 views
I need some advice
jhadsmith · 0 replies · 2184 views
Testing symbol
Kathy S. · 0 replies · 2963 views
Test
rockybuddy · 1 replies · 4696 views