Recent Posts

Beccajai2000
on 7/26/14 8:55 am - Schenectady, NY
Topic: Any one in the Capital District/ Upstate NY

I am looking for serious responses and willing participation in discussions. Most of the groups I deal with have lots of negative and critical people in them. Just want to be able to talk freely and maybe get some questions answered.

aquapeach
on 2/25/13 4:48 am - Germany
RNY on 03/13/13
Topic: RE: Mannheim, Germany All Apo's Where ya'll at????

I was wondering where they held the meetings on post graf or rose barracks?

nhawes1
on 2/21/13 2:17 am
Topic: RE: Support group in Reno NV

Thank so much will check my local dollar store to see if they carry-don't remember if I ever saw that...is this where you get vitamins also?  The nutritionist is telling me to be careful of some brands of vitamins since they are not safe-something about fillers from China, etc. Have you had luck on a good label? Since I am going to be using so many for the rest of my life I need to be careful on price but dont want to waste money on inferior stuff.

vanessamorris
on 2/20/13 8:35 am - columbus, OH
Topic: RE: Support group in Reno NV

i get mine at dollar store. walmart last week had lg. protein on sale $12.00. i use vanilla then flavor it with fresh fruit and add kick use a flavoring it it i mask taste.

nhawes1
on 2/20/13 8:19 am
Topic: Support group in Reno NV

Would love to meet buddies for support. Surgery is scheduled March 5 and am on the protein weight loss phase=does anyone have information on protein meal and vitamins that are not a fortune? the ones at the doctors office are really expensive and need to find another place to purchase.  Thanks so much and hope I can meet up with any local people in Northern NV

shoutjoy
on 2/9/13 7:56 pm - Culpeper, VA
Topic: New Meetup in VA

Hi all,

I have started a new meetup in Culpeper.  This is not a weight loss surgery meetup but that doesn't mean you can't come.  This is a meetup for sign language users, students, deaf and hearing impaired folks.  Discussions are about anything.  I have set it up for Saturdays at 4pm at the Raven's Nest Coffee House. First meet is Jan. 16th.  If you have some interest in sign language, come. We can talk about wls issues and or just meet and great.  Kind of a dual purpose meetup.  Anyway, you can join the group at meetup.com, Culpeper ASL Enthusiasts Group.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

pattan59801
on 4/12/12 6:22 am - Missoula, MT
RNY on 04/04/12
Topic: RE: forum members
I too am new had RNY 4/4/12 am feeling kinda lost

Nancy6540
on 6/27/11 12:33 pm - Orlando, FL
Topic: Orlando Florida - East
Looking for a good support group.

FairRhonda
on 3/5/11 9:34 am - Durham, NC
Topic: Ignore please - I'm practicing. :-)
 Hi.  

HW - 300             SW - 289 (4/4/11)
CW - 251             GW - 175
candy N.
on 2/7/11 9:24 am - valley stream, NY
Topic: clearwater Fl
Looking for anyone from clearwater,moving in 3 weeks,would love to meet you and find out about support groups.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Support group in Reno NV
nhawes1 · 2 replies · 401 views
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 337 views
Orlando Florida - East
Nancy6540 · 0 replies · 322 views