Crossing pizza off the list

Donnamarie
on 1/13/12 9:56 am - NY
I am not a huge lover of pizza so it's no great loss, but tonight I put pizza in the grave forever!

It was my last day at my job, starting a new one on Tuesday.  So my co-workers took me out.  We ordered pizza and wings.  I never order a full meal anymore because, hell, why?  Anyhow I ate two nice chicken drumettes and then the bottom half of a slice of pizza.  I didn't even eat the crust at all.  It is sitting in my stomach now like a dead weight! UGH! I hadn't tried a piece since the surgery, but I had tried a flat out wrap about 5 months out that sat in my stomach for HOURS.  I'm thinking I don't do so well with bread products.  Thank god they were never a favorite of mine. 

So death to pizza forever!!!

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

MARIA F.
on 1/13/12 11:47 am - Athens, GA
I still do pizza sometimes. Always the thin crust. I don't have a problem with that as long as it's fresh. If I try to reheat one in the microwave though the crust is soft and I can't do it.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Iam_with_the_Band
on 1/14/12 2:45 pm
Thin crust is good for me too!  Papa Murphy's Mediterranean Chicken is really good!  Thick crust is too many calories and not worth it! 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

stubs
on 1/24/12 3:33 am
Lap Band on 10/18/11 with
On January 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM Pacific Time, Iam_with_the_Band wrote:
Thin crust is good for me too!  Papa Murphy's Mediterranean Chicken is really good!  Thick crust is too many calories and not worth it! 
good tips i would like to try but afraid of getting stuck

stubs
on 1/24/12 3:34 am
Lap Band on 10/18/11 with
On January 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM Pacific Time, Iam_with_the_Band wrote:
i would like to try but afraid it will get stuck

spuddzy
on 1/25/12 2:02 am - NY
 I can't do thick crust pizza. I have no problem with thin as long as I eat slow and chew it well. Sometimes at some pizza places the use cheaper mozzrella and that really has to be chewed very well.

spuddzy

Most Active