Dukan Diet

MurphysMom
on 9/19/11 6:32 am - CA
I was stalled in my weight loss and very frustrated.  4 days ago I started the Dukan Diet, and I have lost 5 pounds in 4 days!!!  Woot, Woot!!!!  I guess my body is very sensitive to carbs because I sure wasnt losing with the hight protein and low carbs.  I'm so happy, and Onederland is only 6 pounds away!!!
  One day at a time, and one meal at a time, and I WILL reach my goal!  
vivianhunter
on 9/19/11 7:10 am
What kind of dirt is that?
Viv
Hislady
on 9/19/11 8:39 am - Vancouver, WA
That's basically an Atkins type isn't it but with more carbs than he allows? I've read some on it but haven't tried it yet. I KNOW I'm carb sensitive, all I have to do is look at them and they jump on my hips!
MurphysMom
on 9/19/11 12:09 pm - CA
You start off with lean protein.  The number of days on that first phase depends on how much you have to lose.  Then you move to the second phase where you have only lean protein one day, and then protein with veggies on the next day.  You alternate those 2 days until you have lost all you want.  Then there are two more phases after that.  You can go to dukandiet.com to check it out.  I think the protein bars once a day were not good for me in the losing department.
  One day at a time, and one meal at a time, and I WILL reach my goal!  
dianeg49
on 9/19/11 12:56 pm
I've looked at the Dukan diet before. I am like His Lady...the carbs just jump on me.lol. Good luck glad to see the scales moving for you.
Dianeg49            
meltingmel
on 5/2/12 11:00 am - Grove City, Ohio, OH
So how are you doing a year later on the Dukan? I have started and lost 9lbs in 10 days. I don't find it diificult to follow either.

Would love an update from you.
Peace and Blessings, Melinda
Starting weight 326
Lowest weight 145
Current weight 175
Goal weight 145
The taste of the bait isn't worth the pain of the hook
Most Active