New to the site

angishoell
on 7/26/11 2:32 am - UT
I'm new to the site and I'm looking for friends.  I had the lap band in June and am LOVING it.  Let me know if you want to be my friend or if you have any advise on life after surgery.  I would also love to know how long it took you to reach your goal weight.

Thanks
cristie2000
on 7/26/11 3:02 am
 Congrats on you surgery!  It is by far the best decision I have made.  I wake up thankful everyday for what my band has done for me.  I was banded in April and am 1/2 way to my initial goal.  I am loving life and love the healthier life style.  I would love to be your friend!  
 “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.? ~Theodore Roosevelt

PinkPoppy
on 7/26/11 11:05 am - Canada
I want to be friends too!  I haven't had my surgery yet...it is Aug. 19th.  I start the Meditrim this Friday.  I'm so excited!!  Can't wait to hear about your progress

Surgery date:  August 19, 2011            
angishoell
on 7/26/11 1:07 pm - UT
Thank you pinkpoppy and cristie2000 for being friends with me. I hope you both have lots of success with your surgeries. I have lost 60 lbs so far and have a lot left to lose. I would love to keep in touch. Have a great day!

marl16
on 7/27/11 11:17 am - NJ
Hi!  I was banded in May.  Love this site.  I've found it to be extremely helpful.

Good luck!

Most Active