Oh **** **** ****! I screwed up BIG TIME!!!

Bette B.
on 4/1/11 12:18 am
Oh, GOD, people! I really, really, really, really need your help!!!!

Is just KISSING someone you're not married to cheating? And no, I'm NOT talking about a peck on the cheek or a Hollywood-style air kiss. I mean a serious face-suck.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Stephanie M.
on 4/1/11 12:21 am
Uh Oh....

That depends...

who initiated...
are there feelings...

Men don't consider it cheating if it was with a woman....

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Bette B.
on 4/1/11 12:25 am
 Ew. It wasn't with another woman!

And it was - I don't know - mutual? Consentual? It wasn't like either one of us initiated. It just happened.

Born Lucky
on 4/1/11 12:28 am
 "Men don't consider it cheating if it was with a woman...."

As long as they can watch!

Tami

273/150/158
"All things are possible when you find and believe in your own personal strength."
Formerly "TamiFromAL"; 4cc band, unfilled
Bette B.
on 4/1/11 12:30 am
 Bleck! Stop that.

It was with a GUY, and a guy that my husband knows.

Oh, **** **** **** **** ****

melly37
on 4/1/11 12:30 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
Born Lucky
on 4/1/11 12:33 am
 Thanks for the reminder, Melly! I gotta keep my eyes open today!  And I need a rubber band to put on the handle of the spray nozzle on the kitchen sink.... my favorite prank!

Tami
 273/150/158
"All things are possible when you find and believe in your own personal strength."
Born Lucky
on 4/1/11 12:30 am
 Definitely a slippery slope, Bette.  I could have really screwed up my marriage a couple of times, but thank God I regained my sanity before taking a step that I would have regretted.  

Review your priorities, count your blessings, and do something wonderful for you and Paul.  Don't let a slip ruin a good thing.

Tami
 273/150/158
Nazran
on 4/1/11 12:31 am
Uhmmm.... if you were my wife, I'd be pretty hurt to know something like that happened... assuming we weren't separated or something.
crystal M.
on 4/1/11 12:31 am - Joliet, IL

I do consider that cheating.  I would ask yourself if you still are in love with your husband.  If you are than you need to cut ties with the other person before things get more serious and you end up hurting your husband more.  Then maybe talk to a therapist to find out why you would risk your marriage...maybe there things you can work on to make your marriage stronger.

If you aren't in love with him anymore or you're not sure than you really need to think about the future of your marriage.  I talk from experience when I say this....staying with your spouse while you carry on an affair is painful and a lot of times you end up divorced anyway.  I'm not saying run out and get a divorce.  What I am saying is that if my ex would have divorced me from the start it would have been better than him lying to me hundreds of times, betraying me, sneaking around, the late nights wondering where he was, him picking fights with me, and the cold distance between us..then we ended up divorced anyway.  So I was hurt more by him sticking around, then if he was straight with me from the beginning.   

This is just my opinion but it does come from years of being married to a serial cheater. 

Most Active