Optifast for cheap....

Nikki B.
on 2/18/11 5:52 am - OH
  Hi all---so, 6 weeks of Optifast and I realized after my *final order* that I had been ordering wayyy too much of Optifast.
Each box contains 7 meals...

I have:
Chocolate Bars 1 box & 4 bars
Fruit and Yogurt Bars 2 boxes
Peanut Butter Bars 2 boxes
Chocolate Shakes 5 boxes
Vanilla Shakes 3 boxes
Chicken Soup 1 box & 4 pks
Tomato 1 box & 4 pks

I paid $18.00 for each box, but I'm looking to get rid of them, so please make me an offer. I live in the Akron area, but I'll ship too!
Famous last words:
They say that the journey of 1000 miles begin with a single step, but the truth really is that the journey of like a
million miles begin with a foot on the scale...--me.
View my website! 
   www.justxnikki.webs.com

jenysez1
on 3/18/11 2:36 pm - LA
I'm unfamiliar with these. But always looking to try something new.I went to there website and the nutritional facts don't say anything about sugar. What is the sugar content per item. Thanks jenny
reachinghigher4u
on 5/10/11 5:55 am - Akron, OH
Nikki.... did you sell these yet? I want the Shakes... Laura said I'm not allowed to buy them until after a year out from surgery but really want to have them on hand for those quick meals when we are out camping/hiking etc.

mdolan20
on 5/29/11 1:39 pm - Brick, NJ
I know this post is old but I just wanted to say that Amway sells drinks similar to optifast for about a third of the amount...if I remember correctly Amways meal replacements were even slightly better in the calorie, sugar and protein areas.
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

bygdaddy35
on 4/23/12 1:05 am - OH
Hello I am interested in the optifast, my surgery date has been scheduled, could you please email me at [email protected] i also stay in the akron area.
Most Active