belly dance

Farasha
on 12/27/09 7:59 am - Atwater, OH
Anyone belly dance?  It is great exercise and girl time for me.  I would love to be friends with any other dancers. 
angie929
on 3/28/10 3:46 pm - Baldwin Park, CA
I bellydance and LOVE IT!
TheDesertDiva
on 9/1/10 9:29 am - Denton, TX

OMGoodness.......hello, hello, hello!!!!  

I am already gathering items for the next costume for the new me.  How are you both doing, feeling, listening to?  I would love for someone to start a group for WLS Belly Dancers.  

I just got involved with OH and was sitting here thinking that there is NO WAY there would be other belly dancers here.  You guys have just boosted my moral BIG time.  I have just missed dancing (it has been about 3 years) because I got so self-conscious and just got tired of dealing with people's mentality that you couldn't be a talented dancer if you wore anything plus size.  I started in 1993 and continued until 2007 sometime.  My goal is to return to teaching as that was a real passion for me.  I miss performing too, but I am married and would rather help others discover this exquisite art form.

Please share your stories & I look forward to getting to know you!  I try to find some pictures of me in costume; would y'all do the same?

TheDesertDiva

Most Active
Recent Topics
OFF TOPIC: New Meetup
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 374 views
Photography and storybooking
AnniesSS · 0 replies · 412 views
Tastefully Simple
Sunshine6102 · 0 replies · 819 views