Free Samples: Liquid Vitamins and Minerals from New Vision International

Jeanie W.
on 1/24/04 10:17 am - Colfax, WA
Everyone knows the importance of getting the proper Nutrition for all of us preparing for Surgery, or providing adequate post surgery Nutrition. I work for a company called " New Vision International ", and we offer FREE One Months's Supply of their brand new Liquid Essential Nutrition Plus. These products taste great and are easy to take and absorb throuoghly by our bodies, and contain the powerful antioxidant "Mangosteen and Aloe Vera Plant. I would like to share this product with anyone interested in getting the most out of Nutrional Products. You may research these products on my website. http://www.newvision.net/gloria or call me at 1-800-549-5195 or e-mail me at [email protected]. My Bariatric Surgery was 3/17/2000 To all of you who are still waiting, Think Positive and Good Luck
butterfly713
on 4/27/05 10:03 pm - Prince George, VA
HI Glory I need all the free advise I can get. I just had my surgery on 4/21/05 if you have any free sample or advise I will gladly accept.I am still having bad pains on the left side of my body in the inside other than that I am taking it slow.
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views