10/26 & 10/27

Shatcher
on 10/26/08 6:12 pm - Harrison, ME
I'm trying to fight the "sweet tooth" I used to have which has crept back into my eating habits .  What do you feed your "sweet tooth" with??

Stephanie

View Full Size Image

kmvanvliet
on 10/27/08 2:32 am - Manchester, NH
Silly as it sounds, I eat my Viactiv Calcium.  They're little caramels or chocolates, and they get me through.
"I am not the skin I'm in, but the soul within."
Vanishing Vixen
on 10/27/08 11:02 am - NJ
I don't believe in denial, but I don't over indulge either.  If I get a craving for something sweet, I choose something like those teeny reeses peanut butter cups (the itty bitty ones).  They're yummy, and satisfy my craving.

Highest: 315 ~ Surgery: 296 ~ Current: 177.8 ~ Goal: 165

JustJean
on 10/27/08 2:23 pm - Ontario, CA
RNY on 08/25/06 with

I have a hard time with this - especially at this time of year...   Halloween, birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas - all days that, until a couple of years ago, revolved around food...   so now it is creeping back in.    I will NOT buy bigger clothes, so when the size fours get too tight, I start drinking protein shakes and eating SF popsicles...   albeit along with some of the other stuff that I enjoy - but I try to cut back on the carbs and treats...  

Sat on the loser's bench 8-25-06!! 
High 334/PreOp 275/Curr 168

Made it to goal, then gained again...  working back to goal of 155!! 

The Lord doesn't require us to succeed, He only requires that you try - Mother Teresa

scrappergirl
on 10/28/08 10:54 am - Inland Empire, CA
I like the Twin Labs chewable Calcium tablets they taste like sweet tarts. If I'm not careful I will eat too many and they are expensive.
Or
I like the mini reeses peanut butter cup - sugar free of course. I know better than to eat too many of those. Twice I've suffered because I ate 3 cups when my limit is 2, I hate suffering
Bekki        
jj_in_CA
on 10/29/08 2:00 pm - Gualala, CA
I discovered Russell Stover Net Carbs.  I can't tell the difference in flavor, You don't eat too much because it gives you painful gas if you do and it has a low carb count, .4 carb per piece on the Pecan Delights.  Yep, .4, not 4 carbs.  The chocolate covered almonds are good too.

---jan---

---jan---

Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 406 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 850 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views