Daily Post--8/20/08

lea2be
on 8/19/08 4:21 am - LaBelle, FL
What kind of activities are you doing now that you didn't do before WLS?
kmvanvliet
on 8/19/08 5:07 am - Manchester, NH
I'm exercising on a daily basis - walking, weights, medicine ball. Last week, I went kayaking, which is something I never would have done. I'm also clothes shopping more because it has become fun instead of depressing like it was before.
Shirley D.
on 8/19/08 6:25 am - Plaistow, NH
Nothing different, really. Everything is just so much easier and more fun.
jj_in_CA
on 8/19/08 8:24 am - Gualala, CA
We're looking kayaking and inline skating, things I couldn't do before. I walk more..3 - 4 miles a day now vs 2-3 miles before. I even climbed on the treadmill and did a 1% incline yesterday. Imagine that! I park farther from every store to get in those extra steps.
debim3
on 8/19/08 12:34 pm - Roberts, WI
It seems like all I do is new stuff...I have so much energy and can fit in small places now!
Laura110169
on 8/20/08 3:46 am - Seymour, CT
I try to excersize every day...I can run up the stairs in my house and not get winded...I am playing more with my kiddies and animals. I am living life and not hiding out anymore..life is good!
Salsajo
on 8/20/08 7:47 am - Hager City, WI
I have to agree with Shirley Dawson! It's alot more fun too!
JustJean
on 8/20/08 11:33 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 08/25/06 with
Well... the first one that comes to mind isn't one I'm willing to share... But there are so many! I love buying clothes, I love riding roller coasters, I love going to museums, walking in the park, dancing, doing candle parties, oh... my... go****'s amazing how wonderful life can be!!!
Vanishing Vixen
on 8/20/08 12:31 pm - NJ
I'm active, period. LOL DH and I just went on vacation, and we went cave exploring, whi*****luded a 30ft abseil. I never would have tried it before. We also went skydiving. And let's not forget about all of the walking. I feel like the Energizer Bunny sometimes. I could just keep going.
~ Robin ~
on 8/20/08 1:00 pm - Muskegon, MI
Walking, Biking, Swimming, socializing... just LIVING!! Everything is easier, and life is just much more enjoyable.
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 408 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 657 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 537 views