Daily Post--8/6/08

lea2be
on 8/4/08 2:21 am - LaBelle, FL
How did you find OH, and what hooked you about it?
debim3
on 8/4/08 8:07 am - Roberts, WI
A friend told me about it. I was hooked when I went on the board and was given great advice...
ANGELA H.
on 8/4/08 9:08 am - PLANT CITY, FL
My surgeon's office told me about it and I got hooked because I was pent up in the house since I was so sick presurgery and I spent hours reading advice and looking at before and after photos. I was amazed and inspired. I love this board.
Shirley D.
on 8/4/08 11:06 am - Plaistow, NH
My friend, Sean told me about it. What hooked me? EVERYTHING. This is a great place.
Shatcher
on 8/4/08 11:38 am - Harrison, ME
I did a search for wls support sites...I couldn't be happier I found this family. I needed the support and have it!!!
Vanishing Vixen
on 8/4/08 12:17 pm - NJ
You know, it was almost a year ago, and I don't remember. But it might have been my friend Jessica who told me about it. I'm glad she did, too!
Vanishing Vixen
on 8/4/08 12:17 pm - NJ
kmvanvliet
on 8/4/08 2:33 pm - Manchester, NH
I think I was trying to find a site that Tufts wanted me to review, and I accidentally came across this one. I don't know why/how I got hooked, but I did. Prior to finding this site, I had never posted to any message boards.
JustJean
on 8/4/08 3:42 pm - Ontario, CA
RNY on 08/25/06 with
My cousin's son had WLS several years ago, and when he heard I was in the process, he told my daughter about OHS. Once I looked it over a time or two, I started a profile, and got hooked on the message boards. Although the same questions come up over and over, at that time, they were all the same questions I had for myself! Great question, Lea!
cmr3399
on 8/4/08 4:43 pm - Bayville, NJ
I did a search for WLS Friendly web sites....and what kept me coming back was finding out that I wasn't the only one who was going thru all of this>>>>
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views