Daily Post--Two-for-One Aug 3/4

lea2be
on 8/4/08 1:54 am - LaBelle, FL
Today's post is a two for one. Post to this topic and you get credit for both August 3rd and August 4th! Topic: What's your goal when you reach your goal? OR What type of things did you reward yourself with when you hit major milestones in your journey.
~ Robin ~
on 8/4/08 2:34 am - Muskegon, MI
My ultimate reward will be just being happy and healthy!!!! But, for my first 100 lbs lost, I rewarded myself with a trip. I flew to Maryland for a weekend with friends. It was the first time I had flown in years!!
viqueenfan
on 8/4/08 5:53 am - Newport, MN
My goal is to get back to where I was (or at least within 5 lbs) my reward was clothes that fit better I was never a fashionista, but now I have more clothes than I've ever had and have more fun wearing different combinations instead of just what fit no matter what it looked like
sallbu
on 8/4/08 7:25 am - Cattaraugus, NY
Well my first goal was to get healthy and off the prescription medication. I have done that. YIPEEEEEE My weight goal is to get to 160lbs. I am at 178 and every pound gets harder to loose. I am not sure if I will make it or not, but I will be happy with where I am at even if I can't down that low. Sally
debim3
on 8/4/08 8:04 am - Roberts, WI
My ultimate goal was 140, but then I changed it to 135. I'm now 132.5, so I am below my goal weight. I do want to gain up to 135.
ANGELA H.
on 8/4/08 9:03 am - PLANT CITY, FL
When I reach reach my goal, my goal is plastics. I want all this skin off off off!
Shirley D.
on 8/4/08 10:59 am - Plaistow, NH
I hit a new "decade" in my weight loss today (159 pounds). I got a new skin for my cellphone. My goal is 145, which is the highest weight I could be and have "normal" BMI. When I get there, I will consider long and carefully where I need to go from there. It's pretty much an arbitrary number, because somewhere along the way I needed to have a goal weight. I'm not married to a number. That's dangerous.
Shatcher
on 8/4/08 11:31 am - Harrison, ME
I've reached my goal and haven't figured out what I'm going to do yet...maybe a new tatoo??? I usually rewarded myself with more new clothes or a pair of shoes (DH hates it when I come home with more shoes )
Vanishing Vixen
on 8/4/08 12:13 pm - NJ
I'm almost at 100 pounds lost, so I might get photos taken at a studio to mark that. And since I work in a clothing store, I've been rewarding myself with smaller clothing all along!
kmvanvliet
on 8/4/08 2:29 pm - Manchester, NH
My goal has been to get to 134, and I'm about 10 pounds away from that, but I'm actually happy right where I am. I'm soundly in a size 8, which I still can't believe, so if I don't lose anymore, I'm okay with that. As far as rewards go, I would say that I've just taken more time for me - to shop for new clothes, get my nails done, etc.
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views