Daily Post 8/2/08

debim3
on 7/29/08 11:37 am - Roberts, WI
I don't know about you, but I love getting new recipes, especially the EASY ones with very few ingredients. So, how about if we all share a favorite, easy recipe... I'll start: 1 sm box sf jell-o (any flavor) 1 sm box sf white chocolate pudding 8 oz sf cool whip Make the jell-o as directed on the box. Then add the pudding, mix with a whis****il smooth. Set on counter and let cool for 15-20 minutes, no less than 15 minutes. After cooling time is up, add cool whip, stir with whis****il smooth. Put in small containers and set in fridge....mmmmmm....just like mousse. You can also add fruit, such as kiwi to strawberry jell-o, or mandarin oranges to orange jell-o.
JustJean
on 7/29/08 2:02 pm - Ontario, CA
RNY on 08/25/06 with
Sounds good, Debi, but are you using cooked pudding? My favorite easy recipe - must be non-lasagna Just warm some pepperoni, pasta sauce, and shredded cheese in the microwave until melted - spoon a little cottage cheese on top - and enjoy! It cures the craving for italian food, and meets my protein requirements - yet isn't loaded with carbs!
jktcbuck
on 7/29/08 10:15 pm - IA
Reduced Fat graham cracker crust 8oz Sugar Free Cool Whip Small Box SF Jell-o 8oz lofat yogurt same flavor as jell-o 1 Keebler reduced fat graham cracker crust 1 small package sugar free Jell-o 1 C ho****er 8oz lite or fat free same falvor as jell-o yogurt 8oz C sugar free Cool Whip Mix water & Jell-o; let cool to room temperature. Add yogurt and mix well. Mix in cool whip and pour mixture into pie shell. Refrigerate until firm.
Laura110169
on 7/29/08 10:41 pm - Seymour, CT
Not really a recipe..but then again I am no cook- LOL 1-slice Swiss cheese 1-slice deli turkey breast 1-slice deli honey ham 1-lettuce leaf Squirt of HOT Horseradish Mustard. Roll up tightly with the lettuce leaf on the outside and eat. OK..that really isn't a recipe...but its all I got this a.m. It is tasty.
Shatcher
on 7/30/08 12:22 pm - Harrison, ME
Frozen Yogurt: 1/2 c. greek yogurt 1pkg sweetener 1 tbsp PB2 1tbsp ff/rf chocolate pudding mix Mix well and freeze for 3 hours top with whip topping
kmvanvliet
on 7/30/08 5:19 pm - Manchester, NH
1 c. fresh berries - reserve a few for garnish 3 T. tapioca (or a little more if needed to thicken) 1 c. water (or a little less) splenda to taste light cool whip Soak the berries in water with splenda for about 20 minutes, then add tapioca and bring to a rolling boil. Let cool and layer with cool whip in parfait glasses. Refrigerate. Garnis with a mint leaf and a berry.
Sindarin
on 7/31/08 7:58 am - West Chester, OH
I made this for company because they were the "dessert" kind of folks and they never knew it was all SF/FF!!! Old Fashioned Banana Pudding 1 large container of light Cool Whip 1 box Jello SF banana pudding 1 package of SF vanilla wafers (I used Murray) 1/4-1/2 cup of chopped walnuts 6 small very ripe bananas Make the pudding according to the pie receipe on the end panel of the box (I think I used 2 cups of Lactaid milk) Layer the bottom of a glass bowl/trifle dish with wafers spoon in 1/2 of the pudding. Layer with sliced bananas Do a second layer of cookies, pudding and bananas. Top with cool whip and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Refrigerate until chilled. I had about 3/4 cup serving without any dumping problems.
cmr3399
on 7/31/08 2:05 pm - Bayville, NJ
1 sm container skim milk Ricotta 3 tbls fat free sour cream 1 pkg sf cheescake pudding mix 4 squirts Starbucks SF Carmel Syrup mix together....chill....yummmmmmmm
jj_in_CA
on 8/1/08 1:19 am - Gualala, CA
Fage 0% a few squirts hazelnut SF syrup Mix together and toss into the ice cream maker Add 1 serving protein powder and mix. YUM
sallbu
on 8/1/08 11:33 pm - Cattaraugus, NY
One of our favorite snacks (my daughter and I have both had surgery) 1 jar fat free chunky salsa (hot, medium or mild) your preference. 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed) 1 can white corn (drained and rinsed) 1/4 cup chopped red onion (optional) Mix all ingredents in a bowl, chill and serve with baked dorito scoops or can be used as a topping on taco salad or baked potatoe. Sally
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views