Daily Post--7/29/08 Tuesday

jj_in_CA
on 7/27/08 12:36 pm - Gualala, CA
How many different exercises have you tried, how many times a week do you exercise, and what works best for you? ---jan---
jktcbuck
on 7/27/08 6:07 pm - IA
I am lifting weights three times a week and I do cardio on the off days.
Laura110169
on 7/27/08 8:45 pm - Seymour, CT
For me excersize is either a very long walk with ankle weights and two large dogs pulling me along or recumbent biking..I try to excersize 7-days a week..(goal)...but average 6 most weeks. My doctors office just told me at my 6-mos. checkup that I was "excersizing like an old lady" and I needed to pump it up with some eliptical and join a gym...Basically my comment back was...I can't afford a gym (I can't afford to put gas in my car!). I enjoy my excersize for the most part...maybe I don't burn the most calories or tone up much but I feel it is something I can continue to do long term and isn't that the point???
heathera36
on 7/27/08 11:12 pm - Syracuse, NY
I'm sorry to say I haven't really done much "organized" exercise. I am much more "busy" than I've ever been in my life, so I'm doing a lot of walking and moving. I know there will come a point when I'll have to get more deliberate about my exercise--I have some Leslie Sansone DVDs that I like and I've even entertained the idea of joining a gym in the winter.
Lori A.
on 7/28/08 1:25 am - Duluth, MN
I was walking a couple of miles everyday but since the hubby moved out things have gotten rather busy lol so I still walk when I can - mostly on my work breaks but I also have my bowflex that misses me right now and my bike. I try to do something each day - alternating areas of my body so they can rest and build. That's the goal anyways - sometimes I meet it and others I fall short. - Lori
ANGELA H.
on 7/28/08 1:45 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I am not exercising like I should which is probably while the scale isn't moving like it should. I record workouts from FIT TV channel and do those and just bought a jogging stroller so my son and I can go for daily walks. I am planning on starting that today!
missliz
on 7/28/08 3:46 am - Where the USMC sends us, AL
Since I have been soooo lazy lately, I haven't worked out very much at all. I promised myself I'd start again today so we'll see how that goes. I usually try to run on M, W, F and do some weight training on T & TH. I give myself the weekends off because that's usually the only time I get to see the hubby. He's a USMC recruiter so he works looooong hours. What do you all do for saggy arms/thighs?
Shatcher
on 7/28/08 4:42 am - Harrison, ME
I ride my horse 3 times a week, clean 5 horse stalls about twice a week but at least 2 stalls 3 times a week. I also do an ab workout 5 nights a week.
huskerfan85
on 7/28/08 4:43 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I do all kinds of things at the gym, and before my leg surgery went 5 days a week for sure. Now I just have to wait one more week and then I will be back at the gym with my trainer....
rose56
on 7/28/08 5:43 am - holbrook, NY
sadly I do not exercise and I am 4months out and need to get my butt moving
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes