9/7/07 What did you eat today?

lea2be
on 9/7/07 2:58 am - LaBelle, FL
I'm posting this earlier today in the hopes that we'll get a few more responses. I'd like to see us get a few more each day and get to the point that at least half of us are posting each day. Accountability!! I'll have to wait to post mine too as the day is just started for me (got up late). Hugs, Lea
Sptoss
on 9/7/07 9:33 am
Breakfast: 2 eggs 1 oz ham Snack: Coffee decaf w/ cream Lunch: 2 oz Lobster meat 1 T cole slaw Snack: 7 oz fage yogurt and cantaloupe smoothie Snack: 1/8c pistachios Supper: 2 oz lobster meat, roasted sweet potatoes, 1 corn on the cob Snack: ice decaf, cantaloupe Whew, that was quite a day, I feel like I ate alot. I hate when I feel that way.
mslenamaria
on 9/7/07 9:51 am - Whittier, CA
Well so far... breakfast - - 1/4 cup special K cereal and splenda, 1/4 cup 1% milk lunch - - 1 slice of squaw bread toasted 1 1/2 roast beef and non fat mayo snack - - two bites of my son's pb and j sandwich on white bread 1/4 cup cantaloupe 32 oz of "Good Earth" Iced tea and some Aqua. not enough water yet but working on it.. Dinner is still up in the air.
cottontailed
on 9/7/07 11:43 am - VA
RNY on 03/20/07 with
B: Protein shake, 1 Egg, 1 oz. Ham L: Sm. Salad, 1/2 Cup Cooked veggies, 1/4 Cup Blackberries Mid Aft: Protein Shake D: 3 Slices Turkey lunch meat, 1/4 Cup Cooked veggies, 1 oz. Soy nuts Evil Evening Snack: 2 Small Pickles, 2 oz. Cream Cheese, 2 3 Slices Turkey lunch meat Water: 120 oz. Water Exercise: None Not the best of days regarding my program. Last week, before the challenge, I lost 5 lbs. Since our start on Tuesday, only .5 lbs. I hope to see some movement on the scale in the morning.
cowangel
on 9/7/07 11:54 am - Grovetown, GA
I did terrible today, I have been eating so crappy lateley... snack city.. stress and pain I guess.. it stops tonight though I had my protein shake for breakfast 32 grams protein and it was gingerbread as I just got 5 syrups in from choose to lose, ginger bread, sugar free of course, peppermint paddy, egg nog, cinnamon, and hot spice... yummy, only tried ginger bread and it's delicious.... ummmm had 1/2 a starbucks this morning,the a diet green tea had 20 or so soy crisps for snack small salad cobb with cheese/bacon/turkey lunch another iced coffee for snack another diet green tea dinner? about 20 tortilla chips and cheese dip as i ordered salad and the chicken was raw ewwwwwwwwwwww this is the 2nd time i've eaten chips and i'm dissapointed in myself....
cottontailed
on 9/7/07 12:04 pm - VA
RNY on 03/20/07 with
How much syrup do you use in your shakes? I have been thinking about getting all of the flavors you mention. If I put them in my milk in the morning and them mix in the powder later in the day, do you think that would work? I don't want to lug a bottle of syrup to work. Who is your syrup vendor? Thanks.
cpatters
on 9/7/07 12:11 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Lets see... I am embarresed to tell the truth, but I will try to remember everthing that I put into my mouth, and believe me, it was a lot!!!! B~ coffee and a protein bar S~ peanut butter crackers S~ 1oz cheddar cheese L~ 1/2 cheeseburger S~ 1oz cheddar cheese S~ a pack of peanut butter crackers D~ a few bites of Chinese spicy chicken S~ Coffee and a hand full of almonds S~ SF popsicle I feel like a big fat failure today! Terrible grazing issues... Need to get a hold of my eating habits. AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! What is wrong with me? Cath
Kristina B.
on 9/7/07 12:37 pm - Sherman, TX
Just had a fill yesterday so this is my last day of liquids til next time (hopefully). Breakfast - protein shake Lunch-cream of chk soup(very watered down) Dinner-more chk soup broth Snack - SF popsicles sucked on sf hard candies most of the day water was even hard to get down at times today Tomorrow is the challenge, back to solids and going out to eat w/DH for 6th anniversary. (Man, it's hard to believe we've been together for 6 yrs) Kristina
lea2be
on 9/8/07 2:12 am - LaBelle, FL
I did somewhat better on Friday... Breakfast--SlimFast Low Car Diet ready to drink vanilla cream shake (20 grams protein, 2 net carbs, 180 cals) plus my vitamins snack time--calcium, fish oil, and iced tea Lunch--cracker cut cheddar cheese (12 grams protein) snack time--calcium, fish oil, and iced tea dinner--steak (yum!), salad with cheese, and a bit of baked potato dessert--Klondike Slim a Bear NSA ice cream and my night vitamin dose All together, I got about 65 grams of protein for the day. Cals was probably around 1000 and carbs around 50. Not off to too great a start today though as it is noon and I haven't eaten anything! More stress fighting with the PHONE company! Lea
Karen R.
on 9/8/07 1:24 pm
still on liquid...will be able to try soft food tomorow
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes