9/5/07 What did you eat today?

lea2be
on 9/5/07 5:17 am - LaBelle, FL
We did get a few responses yesterday. We CAN make this part of the challenge work! Let's work to start seeing more and more responses each day! Tell us what you ate today and, if you like, tell us what you did to exercise. It is all about accountability for so many of us and being able to share helps keep some folks on track! Thanks gang! Lea
fooseberry
on 9/5/07 7:21 am - E Falmouth, MA
So far B: south beach breakfast bar L: 5 small Buffalo wings 3-4 bites of Potato salad S:handful of popcorn cakes D: Will be-Chicken breast stuffed with Brocccoli and cheese s: cottage cheese and pineapple If I can stay with that I will be OK- We will see as the night goes on.
cpatters
on 9/5/07 7:54 am - Rockingham County, VA
So far I have had the following: B- coffee & a protein bar (15g) S- beef jerky (14g) L- protein shake (30g) S- SF popsicles S- coffee & 1 oz Almonds (6g) Opps... I also had a hand full of potato chips I dont know what I will eat for dinner yet, but I will try to keep it simple. I did go to the gym today did 3.5 miles and some weight training. Tootles! Cath
Sindarin
on 9/5/07 8:36 am - West Chester, OH
Bkfst: pure protein bar/coffee Lunch: hamburger w/avocado/salsa snack: cottage cheese w/salsa and 6 flaxseed corn chips dinner: meatloaf/green bean casserole/SF apple crisp snack: turkey roll ups 2 weight training: legs and arms
Robin P.
on 9/5/07 9:49 am - Fairfax, VA
Today I ate: 16 oz coffee with half & half and equal B: 1/2 South Beach Bar L: Sliced Turkey, Ham & Roast Beef stuffed with lettuce, tomatoes, onions & mayo D: 3 McDonald's Chicken Selects S: Edy's SF Popsicle Drank 1 bottle of water and ice tea with spelnda Not the best I've ever done, but not the worse either. Robin
Sptoss
on 9/5/07 10:30 am
I missed yesterday's but here goes for today.... Breakfast: South Beach protein bar (the 140 calorie one) Lunch: Mashed steamed cauliflower, ground beef, and slice of cheese Supper: 2 oz roast pork, roasted cauliflower & fennel, and small salad with 2 t dressing Snack: 1/4 C pistachios (1/8 cup more than I should have had) So there and I am glad that I posted because now I won't eat another thing tonight.
lea2be
on 9/5/07 11:12 am - LaBelle, FL
Well, I must say that you all did better than me for the last couple of days. I'm still dealing with a family crisis (biggie) and have failed to eat most of the last 3 days. I have been drinking and I have taken my vitamins, but I haven't been eating. This afternoon, I have started to turn that around again. So far today, I have had the following: Breakfast--32 ozs iced tea with lemon and splenda and my vitamins lunch--more tea and my calcium and fish oil snack--same as lunch dinner--beef cubed steak, macaroni & cheese (I buy the cheapo boxed macaroni & cheese and then toss the noodles and use the barilla high protein, whole wheat rotini pasta in its place) and peas/carrots For a snack later, I'll have some peanuts or a yogurt (Carb Master which is 12 grams of protein) and then I'll take my last vitamins before bed. I said I started turning this around this afternoon, not this morning, so the day got off to a poor start. BUT, I plan to be back with the program tomorrow and getting in all my protein and calories. As I said, I have been getting my liquids and vitamins, but not my calories and protein. No flames needed as I'm already grilling my self! Hugs, Lea
Karen R.
on 9/5/07 1:47 pm
Breakfast..............string cheese snack....................tomatoe and cucumber salad. lunch....................none snack....................string cheese dinner...................bbq pork, 3 potatoe chips,1 pinch of a bratt, and 1 noodle froma pasta salad. had a cook out tasted all the meats. I will not be posting for the next 2 days will be in Chicago seeing my dear dr.Then we have support group late Thursday.
cottontailed
on 9/5/07 1:54 pm - VA
RNY on 03/20/07 with
B: Package of Grits, Few black grapes Mid Morn: Protein shake L: Small salad, 2 oz. Pork Loin Mid After: Protein Shake, 5 Shrimp D: 2 oz. Pork Loin, 1/3 cup of cooked veggies Snack: Soy nuts, pretzels, grapes (Normally don't do this, but I went to a concert and this was my somewhat healthy snack on the lawn.) Water: 132+ oz. Exercise: None due to concert tonight.
mslenamaria
on 9/5/07 3:25 pm - Whittier, CA
b - 2 tbsp cottage cheese l - 2 ounces broasted chicken mashed up d - half pc squaw bread and 1 ounce roast beef w/mayo light 32 ounce iced tea, two 16 ounce bottles of water and crystal light sf popsicle Went to therapy and worked my leg out good. also 5 mins on elipitical sounds like nothing but with a healing femur it is awesome. Just leaving for 24 hr fitness for some pool workout. I also took my stepson to school and had to walk all over the elementary school to find the class. lol I weigh tommorrow. I havent weighed in over a week because I was in a stall but tommorrow I go to DR for 6 week check up. I will let you all know. LMR
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 408 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 657 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 537 views