9/4/07 What did you eat today?

lea2be
on 9/4/07 11:34 am - LaBelle, FL
Okay, day one of the new challenge! We're going to try to make this new part a regular, daily habit for us all! Please take a minute to post what you ate today. You can also mention how you exercised if you did so today. It is a good way for everyone to be more accountable. You may not eat that off-limits food if you remember you're reporting in each evening! SO, post away! Lea
Sindarin
on 9/4/07 11:51 am - West Chester, OH
Tues. Brkfst: (5:45 AM) Coffee/Pure Protein Bar 2nd Brkfst: (8:15 AM) Atkins Mocha Shake Lunch: (12:20) Oscar Meyer Mini Kid's Meal (turkey, cheese, crackers) V-8 juice Snack: (4:00) turkey and cheese roll up Dinner: (6:00) Outback Shrimp (5) and salad with ranch/no croutons, end piece of bread w/buttery stuff Snack: (8:30) fage yogurt w/ SF preserves/ popcorn (3 cups) no exercise today---had to go to a viewing for a friend's father after work.
Heather Spitz
on 9/4/07 1:16 pm
Tues, b= water s-1/4 bagel with most of the soft part removed with strawberry cream cheese ans tea L= 2 strawberries, 1/2 cup smart start healthy heart w/milk, water D- 1/4 cup salad, 2 french cries, water S= water, cheese stick water throughout the day Excersise, walking all over campus...I am still recovering from hernia surgery
fooseberry
on 9/4/07 1:29 pm - E Falmouth, MA
B: RTD Muscle Milk I think 12 oz not sure L: Cheeseburger happy meal no drink D: 1 pork shop and 1 c tomato/zucchini/onion/mushroom sauteed. 1st S: 1 bag peanut M&M 2nd S: 1 small brownie 3rd S: 4oz cottage cheese Not enough fluids and way to many crappy carbs. No exercise today.
lavendarfirefly
on 9/4/07 2:06 pm - Hermon, NY
b-vanilla protein shake with 2% milk and carnation instant breakfast snack-mozzerella cheesestick L-1/2 can of bean soup d-3oz liver, green beans snack-hamb and cream corn snack-4 wheat crackers
Karen R.
on 9/5/07 1:30 am
breakfast......1/2 of 1 egg scrambled w/ tomatoes. snack...........4 oz 2% milk lunch............ feeling a little stuck so just had iced tea. snack........... string cheese dinner.......... chicken broth and string cheese.1/4 of a hamberger pattie
jonicorona
on 9/5/07 3:00 am - Corona, CA
I had a protien shake and a Dannon fit & health yougart for breafast, protien shake, grapes, and 3 Ritz crakers for lunch. Protien shake two slices of ham and a slice of cheese with mustard. 64oz of water and other liquids. I exercsized at the gym doing upper body. Because I need to hip replacements I unable to do lower body.
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 408 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 657 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 537 views