Hi Friends, Well...

ozlady1000
on 8/31/07 4:05 am - Davison, MI
Hi Friends, Well, I know I have done a lot of crying and complaining lately; and thanks for putting up with me! I lost 2 lbs today, and it has been quite a while since my scales moved!!! I am feeling much better after giving myself the vitamin B-1 & B-12 injections! I am out of the dizziness and woozie spells; I am gaining my energy back slowly. B-1 helps us to turn the food we eat into energy, and use it. Also without it I found out we are prone to nerve damage and possible heart failure! So I have had no problems giving myself the injections.. And I have been religious about my vitamins now! We must all take our health very seriously after this life altering surgery; and vitamins are a very important part of that! I am trying to get on track with everything, including my WL. I need to lose at least 10 more lbs to fit into a new dress for nieces wedding end of Sept. I have had a few WOW moments lately; my brother inlaw came into where I work and didn't even know me (after 32 years), I have been called skinny frequently lately (even though I still don't think I am), and no more shopping in the plus sizes! Went from size 24 to 14! It has been a very long road and I believe in many ways I am only half way there yet! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. No big plans here; our weather is going to be great! Hugs, Judy R
cowangel
on 9/1/07 9:40 am - Grovetown, GA
See there, congrats on your improved health and the pounds gone... I know it's frustrating to get stuck, i've been unable to exercise for almost a month as injured leg on treadmill falling so i'm starting back tonight, clothes arecontinuing to change and i'm in 12's now, haven't had the nerve to try 10's yet but on my way I think...
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views