Appt with Dr. Sherman

cowangel
on 7/25/07 8:51 am - Grovetown, GA
I had a fantastic appt with Dr. Sherman today , he's so proud of me and for me he says... He will see me in october.... Ann went with me my nutritionist... He told me that he only wants me to lose 13 more pounds between now and october... I have to wait for plastics till January cause of new job... however that would be good timing according to him anyway..... He siad I have easily 10 or 15 pounds of skin to be removed.. Wow!!!! so when I get discouraged to remember that.. I'm nauseated as had dental surgery and medicine is making me sick gotta go
David S.
on 7/26/07 12:49 pm
My thoughts go out to you dealing with the dental pain!!! I had a molar yanked by the oral surgeon a couple weeks ago, and I was in pain (for the 2-3 weeks before, and 1 week after). The infection now seems to be gone and I feel so much better! You can lose that last little bit! --Dave
cowangel
on 8/7/07 12:38 pm - Grovetown, GA
Thanks, I was so sick the night I logged this i forgot about it... reaction to Lortab, ewwww sick sick sick.... Come to find out I've developed TMJ from the surgery, it's horrible, the pain... I was in tears the other night as I thought I had gotten past this pain nonsense and health problems... But this too shall pass
Cira S.
on 8/9/07 1:27 pm - Charles Town , WV
I am so proud of you!! You have done wonderful. make sure to do something special for yourself girl because you definitely deserve it. I hope you are feeling better from the dental surgery. Hugs, Cira
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views