challenge

cowangel
on 7/15/07 7:40 am - Grovetown, GA
so after lunch i took Phoebe and Isaiah (my puppy's) for a walk 30 mins about 2.5 miles...came home did 15 mins on gazelle and 20 mins aerobics on tv whew...an hour of exercise... it was amazing, first time i've done an hour at one time...pushing for three more of those this week
lea2be
on 7/15/07 11:39 am - LaBelle, FL
Wow! Wonder how many calories all that burned?? LOL I mowed after the rain this afternoon for about an hour, almost an hour and a half. It was HOT and HUMID! I was wringing wet by the time I was done! And I didn't even get half the grass done! I have to be gone most of tomorrow but will try to hit the rest tomorrow evening when it is cooler. I was using mowing as a weekly exercise time, but then it stopped raining for like 3 to 4 weeks and we didn't need to cut it! The first gap was 2 weeks, this time was 3 weeks. It has been raining a bit here and there (like 10 minutes every 3 or 4 days), so maybe it will start growing again and need mowed by next weekend... In the meanwhile, I'm going to look into new rubber for my bicycle tomorrow! Hugs, Lea
ozlady1000
on 7/16/07 1:56 am - Davison, MI
Great Job Judy, I know when I do treadmill at 2.5 miles it says I have burned over 400 calories! There is a great web site called: www.fitday.com that can tell you how calories you burn! Keep up the great work and be proud of yourself gal! Have a great week! What kind of puppy's are yours?? Bet they enjoyed the walk.. Hugs, Judy R
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views