Won't be around Sunday evening (7/1)

lea2be
on 6/30/07 8:57 am - LaBelle, FL
Hi all! I won't be around Sunday afternoon/evening as I have to drive my hubby to Louisville to start a new job bright and early Monday morning. We'll leave here in the afternoon and drive down there (5-6 hours drive). Then, I'll stay in the hotel room with him till Monday AM when I can get the gas reimbursement to get home again. Then, I'll be home Monday evening. I will put up a roll call post before I leave tomorrow HERE in the forum so that anyone who wants to post their current weight for the last week of the July 4 challenge can do so when they are ready. Anyone who wants to is welcome to wait till Weds to post though! Lea
Cira S.
on 6/30/07 11:21 am - Charles Town , WV
Best of luck for your husband with his new job. Have a safe trip going and coming. I will post my weight on July 4th I have been battling 2 pounds for 2 weeks now. ughhh it gets a bit discouraging at times. But I am greatful for as far as I have gotten. Hugs, Cira
lea2be
on 6/30/07 12:48 pm - LaBelle, FL
Thanks Cira! He's really looking forward to this new job. And, he's going stir crazy sitting home this last week! I love him, but I can't wait for him to get back to work! Hugs, Lea
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 408 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 657 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 537 views