Challenge

ajanikowski
on 7/1/07 3:40 am - New Hope, MN
I've gotten a little lax lately and need something to kick me in the butt. I am down 100 pounds from my highest weight and need some accountability. I have eaten bread 4 times this week and I know it doesn't feel good. It is like I'm eating out of habit. Not a good thing to get in to. 6 months out. I'm trying to think of a good goal for labor day.
lea2be
on 7/1/07 4:51 am - LaBelle, FL
Amy, You are VERY welcome to join the Labor Day mini-challenge if you feel we can help you! You will be amongst others dealing with the same issues too... While I don't do bread very often, those Cheese Nips call to me! I admit that I eat a handful (probably 20 crackers and 30ish is a serving) before bed many nights a week. I try to catch myself, but it is sort of a reflex action at times and you're munching away before you catch yourself. Now the real trick there would be to just NOT BUY THEM! But, they are a favorite snack for my 15 year old and there are a lot worse things she could be eating! **** cream comes to mind...) Bread is hard not to buy when there are others in the house who have no reason not to eat it. I do buy the best bread I can find with the most fiber and the least carbs, but even then I don't eat much of it--maybe 1 slice a week and one bun of some sort due to a meal on the go about once a week to ten days... If you want to join this round, just post your weights and I'll get ya on the list! Hugs, Lea
shelly424
on 7/1/07 6:32 am - jersey city, NJ
Hi I would like to join. My weight loss has been slow these last few months. i hit my 9 months maark and only have 21 more lbs left to go. My highest weight was 275, my preop weight was 265 i am currently 161.I would like to loose 10 lbs by labor day.
JackieBel
on 7/10/07 12:53 am - McAllen, TX
I added a goal under the goals page for anyone in the Labor Day Challenge. The goal reads "Meet goal for the Labor Day Challenge" under the health catagory. This way all our individual goals fall into the Labor Day Challenge without having to list each one. JackieBel
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views