Five months progress with pics

Ithocles
on 11/27/11 11:00 pm

Hello All, 

This is my first attempts at posting pics so hopefully it goes okay.  All is going well with me.  Over the holidays, I did gain two pounds but I'm not too horribly worried about it.  I'm back on track already this morning, and to be honest, I didn't enjoy eating more like I usually did.  I guess that's progress right?    I've hit a very good stride with my new life and things are really meshing.  I'm not having any big ups and downs emotionally and I'm in a new pattern with my eating and activity that fits really well with my life.  I do plan on exercising more now that school and work is slowing down, thank goodness.  I passed my comps and the IRB has approved my project, so it's all downhill from here.

Take care all and hopefully you are all enjoying your holidays as well.

Hugs,

Danny 

iPhone 207

iPhone 209

tabbott4
on 11/27/11 11:51 pm - VA
The pics are great.   Keep up the good work.  It is still amazing to me the difference in people as the weight comes off.
Troy

AmberLee72
on 11/28/11 3:36 am
You look amazing! Keep up the good work! I am also 5 months out. Keep in touch!
BeautifulCajun
on 11/28/11 4:56 am - Evangeline , LA
Great job!

ruggie
on 11/28/11 3:17 pm - Sacramento, CA
Amazing progress!!!

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

Craig C.
on 11/28/11 10:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Way to go Danny you look awesome! glad to hear things are going well for you and the weight is definitely coming off! Keep up the good work. I too gained a couple of pounds over Thanksgiving but I chalk that up to to many carbs ie the stuffing mashed potatoes etc. I have already lost the poundage and am also back on track. I love following you because you and I are only about a month apart. Take care of yourself and hope to hear back from you soon with updates!

Craig

goclint
on 12/5/11 5:36 am - TX
Great job!  (And I love the blue and orange sweater!!!!!)
fayhog2001
on 12/15/11 5:33 am - TX
VSG on 03/21/12 with
OMG Great job man!  BTW, I love the sweater too!  LOL
Ithocles
on 12/15/11 8:48 am
Thank you all so much!  Your encouragement and support has made a huge difference in my success.

Hugs,

Danny

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 376 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 949 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views