help...

Lori L.
on 4/15/05 10:59 am - Banner, KY
I am 2 weeks out from having my surgery and my biggest problem is when i eat or even drink I have alot of air in my tummy and have a hard time burping. And it hurts until i do burp. anyone know any thing that can help. i am on 150 mg zantac and my doctor just switched me to tagment so i hope that works. but any suggestions are welcomed. also can anyone tell me about how soon it was before you could actually get in to the tub to bathe and not just wash off. I still have a open incesion and i am sure it would not be good to get in the shower but i hope to soon.
vickig
on 5/24/05 11:11 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i have heard jump up and down sounds silly they say it works.check out problem forum (i think)hot decaf tea not fruity stuff,is raved about.seems but thats what post opps will say! good luck
Jenga
on 9/26/05 5:17 am - York, UK
I had this problem too early pre op. I found if I ate/drank really slowly and put my fork down between bites it helped. I also used children's forks so that I couldn't put so much in my mouth. We have our tums operated on and sometimes it takes a while for the head to catch up!
Most Active