weekly work out April 16

highlandbear
on 4/15/18 6:18 pm - Canada

Hi if any of you have been hit by the storm i do hope you are safe. I stayed in and did my workout in the apartment. It was not safe to be out there today

Monday 40 minute bike ride

Tue 60 minute run

wed master swim, s/f

Thursday bike

Friday swim

Saturday b

90 minute bike ride

sunday 60 minute run

docbad32
on 4/16/18 5:47 am

Race week! But not really racing. Just taking it slow for a long training day.

Monday-6 mile run

Tuesday-12 mile run

Wednesday-6 mile run

Thursday-6 mile run

Friday-2 mile run

Saturday-Cedro Peak 50k

Sunday-Hopefully 13 mile run

VSG:  3/12/15

Knitter215
on 4/16/18 9:23 am
VSG on 08/23/16

Horrendous rain here in Philly. Sky is clear for the moment, but expecting more later. Took me 1.5 hours to go six miles to get the kid to school and me to work.

It's tournament week and I'm a bit nervous.

Monday - Fence 2.5 hours

Tuesday - Pilates and stretching

Wednesday - Fence 2 hours

Thursday - Fencing lesson half an hour

Friday - travel to tournament

Saturday - Fence Division III category (anyone born 2004 or before with a rating of C or lower - which means I will be fencing children I could have given birth to.)

Sunday - Fence Women's Vet 50 category

Monday - Fence women's open veterans (anyone born 1978 or before)

Welcoming all good vibes as I head to Richmond, VA for the weekend.

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

highlandbear
on 4/16/18 6:44 pm - Canada

You will do great. Remember the most important thing have fun. that is what counts

cabin111
on 4/20/18 9:39 pm, edited 4/20/18 2:39 pm

First 80 degree day here in Northern California. We've had good rains this year...A lot of weeds. I have a small farm. On that farm are about 3 acres of old cow corrals (and road) on them. I have a little tractor and flail mower for about 1.5 acres of it. The other part I have to mow with a push gas mower. It's April 20th and I've mowed the same areas three times so far. Today I (trying to guess correctly), pushed that mower about 4 miles. Some on side hills and up hills. Also over gopher mounds. Good workout...It lowers the blood pressure. I've been mowing for a few day now...Farm and home. Rode the bike once this week. Hope to ride to the coffee shop several times this week. Once I'm caught up with the mowing. The mowing works on the legs and the upper body. The bike works the back of the legs more. Need to start pushing more on the bike. Brian

Most Active