Any fellow female 20 somethings?

CoraDee
on 1/20/12 3:19 pm, edited 1/20/12 3:32 pm
I'm looking for a penpal to chat with or to *gasp* write actual letters to! Ideally, they'd share some of my interests and be near my age, but I'm not picky. Here's my info:

Interests: Art, Reading, "Board Game Nights" with friends
Fav TV shows: Doctor Who, The Amazing Race, Nana
Fav Books: A Song of Ice and Fire, various historical fictions, The Hunger Games
WLS Info: Sleeve scheduled for 1/27/12

Let me know if you're interested!
new_me_121911
on 1/22/12 6:00 am - Eudora, KS
Hi! I would like to write or chat with you! Congrats on your surgery scheduled by the way only 5 days left!!! I bet your ecstatic! My info:

Interests: reading, coloring, board games, going out with friends
WLS Info: I have RNY 12/19/11
CoraDee
on 1/22/12 12:31 pm
Hello! Thanks for the reply! I'm shooting a friend request on over right now.

Cora Elizabeth W.
on 1/23/12 11:40 am - Baldwin, KS
Hello Cora Dee,
      I am Cora Liz, :o)  I just wanted to say good luck to you as you begin your weight loss journey! It seriously was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  I am 11 1/2 years post op.  (I am 30) I had the surgery done when I was 18 and lost over 200 pounds.  I am STILL working on losing weight, but I am still so much healthier than I ever was.  Plus, now I am a mommy too.  Yea!  She is about to turn two years old.
   Anyways, I also love board games, I am such a gamer girl. Plus also into art and reading too. I am a teacher, still looking for a full time job though. 
     I hope all is well with you, take it easy the first few days.  Try your best and follow doctor's orders.  Eat/drink your protein.  Your body with thank you!
      Take care,
             ~Cora
CoraDee
on 2/13/12 12:45 pm
Thanks for the encouragement! Its not easy, but I'm doing my best!
alwayz_smilin2587
on 2/13/12 11:59 am - MO
VSG on 04/16/12
 Hello! My name is Jamie and I'm from MO! I'm new to this site! My surgery should be within the next two months. I have one more appointment and then just need the insurance to say OK! 

I'm 25
Interests: Concerts, singing, art, traveling, the ocean 
Tv Shows: Grey's Anatomy & The Bachelor or Bachelorette (haha I know) 
Fave Authors: Anything by Jane Green or Nicholas Sparks

CoraDee
on 2/13/12 12:46 pm
Hey there, Jamie! Thanks for replying - friend request sent!
Most Active