Recent Posts

AnnS
on 6/20/08 9:24 am - Smyrna, GA
Topic: RE: Friday: Liven up the Board Post
soooooooooooo, how was the wedding? UPDATE US....you are the most likely to be by a pc this weekend.....cannot wait to hear
AnnS
on 6/20/08 9:23 am - Smyrna, GA
oh, don't rub it in i hope you had a blast and are giving nancy and dan lots of hugs and kisses from us I LOVE brat pack too.....but no horror sister...... I never did atkins preop but after baby gill comes out i think i need to go back there....NO MORE CARBS!!!!! Be safe today and this weekend and UPDATE US!!!!
AnnS
on 6/20/08 9:21 am - Smyrna, GA
Hey Sweetness.... So glad you are coming out and posting and you were totally the first....WOOOOO HOOOOO....you rock I cannot do horror....and Silence of The Lambs freaks me out....that is why I freak out with Joey's avatar I did weigh****chers the most too...and it did work and then I gained...but the most I lost there is 40 pounds....total mental game that I did not want to play...and I have always hated working out and still do....DAMNIT.....
Becky B.
on 6/20/08 5:56 am - Petaluma, CA
Becky B.
on 6/20/08 5:56 am - Petaluma, CA
Topic: RE: It is OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED.....
OH MY GOSH!!! So very happy for you and Nate ... and I LOVE the name GILL~! You are going to be a wonderful momma love you honey.
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/20/08 5:33 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
oh yeah.. I read Sparkies.. grapefruit hypnotized (sp) slim fast
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/20/08 5:32 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
1) What kind of movies do you like? I love action .. thriller suspense.. like Silence of the Lamb type movies.. scary but could be true!! and others especially if a date takes me and they're free 2) What kind of diets did you try before WLS? If you are pre-op, what kind of diet are you doing? weigh****chers atkins opt fast weigh****chers Dr Sutkamp mollies momma Hollon's weigh****chers atkins vodkie i quit counting..
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/08 2:52 am - Middle River, MD
Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FELICIA!!!
HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW!! Hugs, Tia
Sparky
on 6/19/08 10:48 pm - Reno, NV
Morning Darlin! Friday is workin for me! Man what a long week! I like action flicks and some mushy chic flics. I know who'd a guessed? Oh crap what type of diet didn't I try? I went from grapfruit to hypnotism. I ran the gammit of fads and gimmicks. Thank God for WLS. Have a good Friday Hun , Sparky
mandy2085
on 6/19/08 10:27 pm - henderson, NV
Hey amanda so i can not wait to meet ya today are you here already
Most Active