Hospital MESS Up

Darcy C.
on 3/3/05 12:35 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi hope all are well My fiance got her referral in Dec. went to see the Dr. the Dr. told her she was eligable for WLS but we had towait 30 days for insurence approval we waited 60 days then called the hospital they say they can not find the refferal and they would call us back in 2 days .2weeks later we called back they said that they have lost her file. so I emailed the HEAD Dr. he emailed somebody else she had someone call us and tell us to cal her .This person now tells us we have to start over and that it wil take 6 MONTHS. I am very up set and my fiance has lost all faiyh and i know she will go into depression.Imaybe moving soon any way (outstate) maybe she will try again. The Hospitals name is: John Hopkins Bayview Baltimore MD. Thank you
April Loves David
on 3/24/05 3:50 pm - South Fulton, TN
Hello- If you are having a hard time go through the liv-lite program. Liv-lite.com They did everything for me!!! I just answered ?'s and they did the insurance and everything and called me when I was approved. It took me 3 months to be approved but it was worth it. Thank the Lord! I know its because of him I'm having it! That was in Sept of last yr when i was approved. Would have had it by now but college comes first! So I'm having it in May! May 13, 2005! Give them a call or check out the site! They are wonderful ppl! ~April~ May 13, 2005 surgery scheduled!
Most Active