Lost Road of a RNY Surgery...Failed WLS

Reeree
on 8/24/05 2:29 pm - Children of the Corn, IL
I'm sharing my heart, in hope of helping someone along the way check out my profile Lana
Fran Soonslim
on 8/28/05 4:28 pm - Northeast, IN
Thanks for sharing that information. What's in the past is in the past. Now you have a future to look forward to. You are courageous to open yourself up to the possibilities of the future. Hang in there and good luck, Fran
Paula D.
on 9/7/05 6:21 am - Harwich, MA
Lana, you go girl!!!! I have been very depressed. I will be 2 years out in November and just had a baby, my second and last. Before pregnancy I was 10 months out and had lost 100 lbs.I didn't gain much 30 lbs with the pregnancy, but now of course the weight stopped dropping. I only lost about 15 of the 30 and will be going to w****chers tomorrow a.m. I hope you succeed and are able to keep it off, I think I may wind up in the same situation as you. Good luck to you.....
Tonya M.
on 11/13/05 12:59 pm - Greenville, SC
Dear Lana, I was moved to tears when I read your profile. I so related to your journey. I am encouraged by your commitment and by your willingness to accept responsibility for your health. You Go Girl!!! I will keep you in my Prayers as you slay that giant a day at a time. I'll be following your success. Tonya
Heather B.
on 2/10/06 7:09 am - Flanders, NJ
Hi Lana. I'm new to this website and while looking around I found your post to check out your profile. WOW! You have been through so much. You are so courageous. I thank you for sharing your story. I wish you nothing but the best in your second weight loss journey. I didn't even know you could have both! LOL I guess I have a lot to learn. Hugs, Heather
Most Active