Bariatric Advantage Calcium - Chewy Bites or Chewables

route66hello
on 11/6/12 3:29 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
DS on 03/15/12

Hi,

I am looking at this link - https://www1.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog/list/2/Calcium. Vitalady chewable protocol sent the first ones on the list the Chewables. I had been using the Chewy bites. The Chewables are a big dry pill where the chewy bites are more like a starburst. I personally like the Chewy bites more and still have a few packs. I was wondering if one is suppose to be better than the other. Any thoughts.

Thanks as always for the help. Thanks, Terri

* Gail R *
on 11/6/12 5:34 am - SF Bay Area, CA

I can't answer your question about one being better than the other.

I just today received my first calcium citrate chewy bites. I ordered caramel flavor. To me, they are overly sweet and too strongly flavored. Maybe if they come in a tart fruit flavor I will try them again. I don't use this as my only source, just for when I want a sweet treat. I pretty much stick to the pills. The capsules of powder are too big.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

route66hello
on 11/6/12 5:51 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
DS on 03/15/12

I ordered the Chewy Bites in Raspberry. I would not call them tart but I did not think they were too sweet either. I am sure it is an individual preference. I like the texture better I guess then the big dry pills.

DeweysGirl
on 11/16/12 8:38 am - UT

The basic counts are the same for the chewy and the chewable and I think that would be what matters.  I love the raspberry and the caramel chewy bites.  They are my little candy for the day.  I received a lemon sample chewy bite and thought it was nasty.  Taste is different for everybody.  I have learned not to think that just because I don't like a brand of something in one flavor I won't like that brand at all.  I think Atkins protein shake in Chocolate Delight tastes like motor oil but I like the Wild Berry flavor very well. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 978 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 441 views