Dr. Anthone in Omaha?

thunderkitty
on 1/14/15 12:04 pm, edited 1/15/15 5:21 pm - Bismarck, ND
 I'm wondering if anyone can tell me about him. Are there any people who had a BMI 50+ who had him as a surgeon? I've read that he uses the Hess method but, the comments were old and newer ones said he does not...I know people have said he is firm on his measurements, but does he tailor them? If anyone can fill me in on what they know I'd be grateful.
princess2131
on 1/17/15 6:42 am - champaign, IL

Dr Gary Anthone Is one of the best Ds surgeon in united stated to me I consider him the number one Ds surgeon :) the men is a genius and very kind and humble his very prompt will call you in exact time. That one thing you don't see in a lot of doctor. Another area I like about Dr Anthone is that he steel works in a hospital helping peoples with money and low income when some of the greedy arrogant doctor when on to private practice to make money he stay in the hospital that should tell you about the men very kind do you know he was the one who started the vsg in us? He is my dream surgeon however, my insurance would not cover Omaha Nebraska but steel working on it good luck 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 977 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 437 views