OT - anyone got an ooey gooey brownie recipe to share?

yorkieGal
on 12/14/11 5:57 am - Clermont, FL
Ok, so I just finished cleaning my oven and the holiday baking begins on Friday. A friend asked me to bake him some "killer" brownies...when asked what constitutes a "killer" brownie he told me they have to be very gooey and chewy not crispy?
Anyone got a good recipe to share, the more gooey the better by the sounds of it lol

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/14/11 6:51 am
I had some brownies from a mix at Costco, that were better than any home made brownies I've ever had. They were completelye deveoured at my book group, and that group that is usually dieting, lol. Everyone thinks they are among the best brownies they've ever had.

They are moist and gooey, with pieces of melty chocolate in them. The only drawback is it a big box, so not just one batch of brownies - bummer!

I'll never make them from scratch again.

Emily F.
on 12/14/11 7:56 am
I get the box extra gooey, then pour in hersey's syrup, a ton, and add extra oil. They are fudgy.
fullhousemom
on 12/14/11 7:58 am
If you are looking for a box mix, the one with Hershey's syrup is by far the best! Very gooey in the middle. A little "crunch" right along the edge. We usually fight for the edges!
beth-28
on 12/14/11 11:55 am
My grandmother used to melt hershey bars and spread it on top of brownies.....sooo yumy!
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

yorkieGal
on 12/16/11 12:50 am - Clermont, FL

Hey guys,

so I made the Duncan Hines box mix with the extra pouch and added chopped up milky way. OMG I tasted it and I thought my mouth had died and gone to heaven and I don't even like Brownies!
I gave them to my friend and he devoured 2 huge squares of it in one sitting and now has plans on having 2 more with vanilla ice cream, more syrup and whipped cream!

Thanks for the input guys!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 977 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 439 views