What's for dinner tonight - Wednesday

yorkieGal
on 11/29/11 10:12 pm - Clermont, FL
Hey Guys,
So tonight we are having chicken enchilada soup. I use a dry mix and add a ton of rotisserie chicken, shredded cheese and some velveeta and then add a dollop of sour cream to mine in the bowl. Bf stirs some hot cooked rice into his - in fact this is more like a stew as its so thick!!lol

What are you having??

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

BBoop
on 11/30/11 3:54 am

Homemade beef stew.  I've got the pressure cooker out...I have to get the meat tender so I can eat...digest it.  I'm trying a new recipe...using onion soup mix, stew seasoning, fresh chopped tomatoes, beef broth and of course the onions, celery, carrots and garlic.

I hope it's good...it better go down well after all this trouble. ha!

B

I need the soup mix recipe...I haven't seen a mix for it anywhere.

newyorkbitch
on 11/30/11 3:56 am
Hungarian goulash
boiled potatoes
sauteed greens (tbd...CSA pickup later today)

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/11 4:32 am - TX
 Fried Chicken, Mashed Taters, gravy and veggies.  I'm in a comfort food mood.
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/11 10:17 am
Rags is such a great cook!

She brined the chicken breasts most of the day today.  They were rinsed thoroughly, dipped in a wash of eggs and heavy cream, rolled in flour, dipped in butter, rolled in Panko crumbs, fried in coconut oil until crispy then finished off in the oven.

The mashed potatoes had a stick of butter, lots of sour cream, salt and pepper to taste.

The gravy was made from the skillet leftovers from the fried chicken and coconut oil and seasoned to taste.  Lots of crunchy bits!  I put it on everything on my plate!

The veggies were steamed.

I'm in comfort food heaven!  

ModestoK
on 11/30/11 6:55 am
I'm thinking about making some wings with Frank's Red Hot sauce and butter. Dipped in a vat of chunky blue cheese dressing, of course.
butercup
on 11/30/11 8:40 am - Kennewick, WA
Green Thai curry with chicken.
sdld2001
on 11/30/11 9:17 am - Summerville, SC
Pot roast, mashed taters, sweet peas, and rolls.
Mindee

HW - 274 / SW - 265 / CW - 178 / GW 140          High BMI 53.5 / Current BMI 34.8  
NoMore B.
on 11/30/11 10:26 am
Went out for Vietnamese -

Lemongrass beef (delicous)
A few bites of rice, which I'll be paying for dearly later.  Or, should I say my husband will be.
yorkieGal
on 12/1/11 5:00 am - Clermont, FL
Oh Love Vietnamese oh and rice has the same effect on me lol

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 977 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 438 views