Vent:: I didn't ask for commentary

geekgirl127
on 7/27/11 5:51 am - Indianapolis, IN
So today we had a catered picnic lunch at work, hotdogs, cheeseburgers, coleslaw, potato salad, chips and cookies..  So I took cheeseburgers and hotdogs no buns and some coleslaw... They had forks but no knives out... I asked the caterorer for a knife and he said "oh you are doing that awful low carb thing."

My co worker just stared dumbfounded at him and I said again "do you have a knife"

He says, "honey look in the mirror you are far to thin to worry about low carb"  (Not said in a nice way but in a condesending kind of a way.

I say again, "do you have a knife sir"

at this point his boss or whomever caught on and ran over with a knife appologizing.

HW/SW/CW/GW = 371/352/168/130  - I love my DS!!

scoob
on 7/27/11 6:20 am - Somerset, KY
Ass!!! They're everywhere!! I think I'm surrounded,LOL! You did better then I would have.*Pat on the back*

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

dranoa
on 7/27/11 6:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
 Once you had the knife, did you stab the obnoxious caterer? 
AundreaSmith
on 7/28/11 6:32 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
LMAO...I was thinking the exact same thing!!  Idiots are everywhere...don't let them get you down!  You're doing awesome!
CharleeG
on 7/27/11 6:27 am - Jonesboro, AR
Grrrrrrr. You showed far more restraint than I would have. Well, probably. Sometimes things just fly right out of my mouth when I don't mean them to leave the inside of the head. Really, I don't. *coff*

Chad M.
on 7/27/11 6:41 am - Indianapolis, IN
Did you get his number?
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/11 6:49 am - Lancaster, OH
You should get a medal or sumpin'.  You've got WAY more self control than me, that's all I'm saying.

What a Richard Noggin.
adkmtngirl
on 7/28/11 12:17 am - Brant Lake, NY
 "What a Richard Noggin."

I freaking love that!!!!

Kristina

Shavonne P.
on 7/27/11 6:56 am
Wow you're better than me!!  I would have gotten that knife than used it as a shank!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 7/27/11 12:13 pm
Me too! I have an anger managment problem
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 695 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1011 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 340 views