I am going to get back on track again..

KRWaters
on 12/31/07 5:11 am - Manteca, CA
Someone had the nerve to post to me, some body named "something kitty". Any ways she had the nerve to tell me that I said I eat a lot of junk food. Well not really. I am not saying I am perfect, but as far as junk food NO. I was eating maybe more carbs (wheat bread, tortillas, mini bagels) more times a week than I maybe should have. So I am leaving for the grocery store in a few minutes and going to try and stick to more protein and less breads than I have. I will be making Val's fluff with chocolate pudding (YUM), the cottage cheese and jello with cool whip recipe, peanut butter protein balls, melteld cheese w/o the tortilla, etc. I already have meats in my freezer for me, maybe spice it up a bit. Like I said, I am going to TRY. It's all I can say. Oh yeah, I will have some protein shakes several times a week, don't know about every day, but maybe. That's why I need BT's recipe she posted today as I need all the luck I can get for the new year.

Be safe everyone as you drive the highways.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

mjc123
on 12/31/07 5:15 am - Midlothian, VA
I'm sorry that "something kitty" had such nerve. You are not the only one trying. Thank God for 2008...new year,,,new outlook! Happy New Year!

Revision Weight Loss Tracker  Mary  

KRWaters
on 12/31/07 10:23 am - Manteca, CA
Thank youMary. Did you read her othe posts? What nerve!

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

Check out
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

Tiffany G.
on 12/31/07 5:25 am, edited 12/31/07 5:25 am
I find it amusing how someone can police someone else's food consumption over the Internet.  It's amazing!  Don't worry about her.  I saw the post and it seems like she has a lot more issues.

Anyway, it looks like you have a great plan.  I also plan improve my eating habits for these next few months before surgery. Here's to a great 2008! New Year @ CommentsJunkie.com
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

KRWaters
on 12/31/07 10:24 am - Manteca, CA
Thank you Tiffany. She has a lot of nerve!

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

Check out

Valerie G.
on 12/31/07 5:27 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Funny how that "something kitty" sings songs of rainbows then bites behind closed doors.  Just block her,  because all she does is spread poison.  She's not worth your time. The Ricotta fluff -- THATS worth your time!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

KRWaters
on 12/31/07 9:51 am - Manteca, CA
Thanx VAl. Guess what? I did buy the chocolate puddin mix an I just made it. It tasts scrumptious. I am on my way to a better food plan, but I officially don't start until the 2nd. I have to have one last day of getting rid of what's in the house, ya know?

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

Check out

Valerie G.
on 12/31/07 10:05 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
I hear ya!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

LadyDi9080
on 12/31/07 1:30 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Hey...Val's trail mix is worth your time too! It is addictive!!! Dianne from FL PS: Don't start until Jan 15. That gives you time to get all the Christmas goodies out of the house. Works for me!

SW / GW / CW  5'10"
306 / 165 / 140
With the DS: there is no stoma, so no stoma strictures; there are no limitations (other than volume) against drinking before, during or after meals; 80% of ingested fat is malabsorbed; 98.9% of type II diabetics are CURED of this devastating disease, with data showing stable cure over 10 years out; there is the best average weight loss and most durable (average 76% excess weight loss going out 10 years) of all of the bariatric surgeries.  That's why I had a DS!

KRWaters
on 12/31/07 1:41 pm - Manteca, CA
Thank you Dianne. Maybe I will make the trail mix too. I pretty much got all the Christmas goodies out of the house already. Didn't have much here to begin with. Quiet Christmas this year.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

Check out

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 982 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 445 views