Excessive Bruising

Lisa I.
on 7/7/04 6:24 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
I don't know if this has anything to do with the tremendous wt loss and the surgery but I am having really bad and excessive bruising. I have been trying to take extra vit C but still, it continues. Anyone else experience this?
Mama Bear
on 7/8/04 1:31 am - Dallas Area, TX
If I remember correctly, low calcium levels and something about the parathyroids could something to do with excessive bruising. Talk to your dr. RK
patty B.
on 7/20/04 9:00 am - fayetteville, NC
glad you were discussing it, i too have excessive bruising to were i won;t wear shorts, or dresses even though it is hot!!!!! i put in a call to my doctor today but he has not returned my call yet, i have lost really fast also 84lbs in 3 and 1/2 mths. i have not tryed vit c someone said it could be iron but that makes me nauseas really bad.
Cassandra M.
on 8/8/04 9:16 am - Chester, PA
Hi Lisa! Was your doctor able to identify and cure the cause of your excessive bruising? I am pre-op and doing as much research as I can on the complications that don't seem to get talked about much in the press. Did the bruising go away or are you still having problems? Anything you are willing to share about your experience is greatly appreciated. Take care! Cassandra
Most Active