Need some advice please

Dot
on 6/2/04 1:47 pm - Liverpool, NY
Hi, I am 5 weeks post-op and all of a sudden I have pains in the left area of my stomach. Is this normal? The pains are sharp and only happen when I move. Has anyone experienced this type of pain? I have no problems eating or drinking; just a sudden pain. I think I will call my doctor in the morning; I have let it go for a few days; hoping it would go away. No such luck...
christy W.
on 6/8/04 5:57 am - panama, fl
Hello, when I was about two months out I started having a bad pain in my left side. It hurt so bad that I could not get out of bed. I am not saying that you have this but they found out that I have an ulcer.
Glenda E.
on 6/26/04 12:01 am - Wake Forest, NC
Christy, What did they do for your ulcer, did it heal up and how long did it take? Glenda
Diana W.
on 7/21/04 4:20 am - Fort collins, CO
Hi Dot, I am about 7 weeks post op RNY Lapro and I have had bad shooting pains in my left side but towards the bottom where the first drain was. Doc told me i may have done to much the past two days and it has irritated my incision. He told me to take tylenol for it and it should subside. My nurse said it may be scar tissue stretching so at this point i don't know what the heck it is but I have an appointment in a week.
Most Active