Help us fight breast cancer....

bridgetk23
on 9/18/09 3:43 am - dexter, NY
SO MY SISTERS AND I ARE WALKING IN A BREAST CANCER WALK IN WATERLOO NY , AND THIS IS OUR PAGE TO GET DONATIONS TO HELP FIGHT THIS CANCER... MY SISTERS MOTHER HAD IT 10YRS AGO AND IS BEATING IT..AND HER MOTHER HAD IT.... MY SISTERS CHANCES ARE HIGH TO GET IT .... SO HELP US OUT TO RAISE MONEY IF YOU CAN..... THANKS....

JUST CLICK MY LINK .. AND YOU CAN DONATE UNDER MY NAME IF YOU WOULD ... BRIDGET KERN ... .

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreast Cancer/MSABCFY10Eastern?pg=team&fr_id=19807&team_id=545212

THANKS.... BREAST BUDDIES OF WATERLOO NY!!!!!!!!
 Before surgery 277
 1 yr post op    163
 10/09/09 delivered a healthy baby boy.... myself wieghin in at 194lbs
 10/12/09        181
 01/29/2010     201
 Goal.... 155lbs...

SURGERY DATE -MARCH 17TH 2008 --LUCK OF IRISH
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/09 11:30 pm
kylee
on 5/18/10 1:44 am
Many women who've had chemotherapy for breast cancer report gaining weight during the treatment, though the reasons for an expanding waistline are not yet well understood. The phenomenon is not seen in patients who have surgery alone, or surgery followed by radiation.
David147
on 7/3/15 4:30 am

You cannot prevent breast cancer, or any cancer. You claim to be a surgeon, but it becomes harder to believe with every nonsense answer you give. If you are a doctor it must be in some third world country where just about anyone with enough money can be a doctor. 
How dare you state, “it is frustrating that most women still do not take proper care towards protecting them from this dreadful condition.” Women, or men, do not do a damn thing to get this disease.

Most Active