Very Happy right now....

Eeyore8
on 1/31/12 2:48 am, edited 1/31/12 2:56 am - St Louis, MO
   Got the call from Newstart today....they confirmed my ins does cover and as of February 1st they no longer require a supervised diet...she said all I need to do is write down some of my weightloss attempts I did on my own.....I was a little worried if they would accept my Tops online diet and it seems that will be no problem....So they scheduled me to come in on Feruary 15th and see the Phsichiatrist Dr French, the dietition and Dr. Follwell my surgeon....They said this way I can get all that done that day and we should be ready to go.....So excited and so hope that it all goes smoothly and my Dr's can get their info in quickly....

Suzy

Lucky2talk2
on 1/31/12 4:44 am - Renton, WA
That is great news!!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

acbbrown
on 1/31/12 4:49 am - Granada Hills, CA
AWESOME! Its such a welcome change from all the usual set backs and loop holes we have to jump through during this process. Sounds like you will be joining the losers bench soon!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Eeyore8
on 1/31/12 6:05 am - St Louis, MO
 Thanks everyone...I sure was hoping it would be an easier attempt this time around with new insurance and it seems like it will be....Prayers that it keeps going very smoothly....

Suzy

talula216
on 1/31/12 6:41 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
Congrats  Your on your way.

Talula
Starting weight 369

LaToya S.
on 2/1/12 3:48 am - Edwardsville, IL
We are pretty close (location) I was going to go to St.Alexius NewStart but changed my mind. My co-worker went through them as well.

Congratulations!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

Eeyore8
on 2/1/12 4:13 am - St Louis, MO
 Thanks! We are pretty close in location...I am actually from St louis now can't figure out where to go to change my location...I was gonna use Dr Wagner's office but his office would not even see me till I was under a BMI of 60...so I just went with my second choice.....I just kinda wanted the smaller Dr office but I am very happy with Newstart so far...

Most Active