Work out check in

NUBarb45
on 8/29/11 9:49 pm - Belton, TX
Just completed work out #1
Treadmill run. 45 min, cal. burned 625, 3.8 miles.
Plan to work out after work as well, weight training lower body and stair master.

Weekend was not too good food wise, went out of town for my daughters volleyball tournament, can't believe she is a senior in college already. I started my lap band/weight loss journey when she was graduating from high school. WOW. 

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

jacreasy
on 8/29/11 10:36 pm
VSG on 04/23/12
 That is awesome!!! You have come a long way... I just have a question?? Did you run/excercise before the lap band?  How long did it take you to be able to run 45 mins thats great.  I hope one day I will be able to run. I would love to be one of those people you see early in the am running 
NUBarb45
on 8/30/11 3:50 am - Belton, TX
Hello Jennifer,
  I just sent you a message to your mailbox. I really do not know how long it took me to run 45 min. the longest I have ever ran is 90min and I think it was like 6 miles. A goal of mine is to do a 1/2 marathon.
Please rephrase your statement.
Peak it into being
"One day I will be one of those people you see running in the morning."
I can see you there, smiling all the way.
The high after the run is indescribable.
Barbara

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

MSW will not settle
on 8/30/11 1:47 pm
It will be a very late one but it will be.  Tonight its an indoor 10k and a short set of ab work.  

My baby is a grad student but I feel no different than I did at her age.  The time goes by in a flash. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2065 views