Recent Posts

ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
tigger15022
on 5/26/03 1:24 pm - Columbus, OH
Topic: RE: All Animals are WONDERFUL!!
i love animals, my cat mia i pregnant and due to have babies in about 2 weeks i can't wait
Lise W.
on 5/17/03 11:06 am - Mattoon, IL
Topic: RE: All Animals are WONDERFUL!!
Don't forget unicorns, pegasi, griffins, gargoyles, dragons et al! LOL They are all where you live...in your heart and your mind and your world!!! Every creature is amazing in its own way...even the ickiest bug!!! Or the creepiest spider - ooo shiverrrrrr (I have a kinda phobia bout spiders since I was blessed to be bit by a brown recluse) but still, they are amazing!
Amy Y.
on 5/15/03 3:26 pm - Augusta, GA
Topic: All Animals are WONDERFUL!!
While I am a great lover of cats (I have six in an 850 sq.ft apartment that I share with my hubby and 11-month-old!), I must say that ALL animals are wonderful. Dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, lions and tigers and bears, oh my! *lol*
Moma V.
on 5/15/03 1:27 pm - Frogtown, OH
Topic: RE: Dog wanted
sure thing Eric, my sons brought one home today and I'm not in the "puppy mood". Send address......LoL
Jim K.
on 5/7/03 6:45 am - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: RE: Dog wanted
I just sent you a cyberdog, and cybercat too.
ericklein
on 5/7/03 6:30 am - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: Dog wanted
Will someone please fed-ex me a puppy? Thanks.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 613 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 485 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 803 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 446 views