any bird lovers??

rocslaton
on 11/15/04 4:15 am
My Eclectus Parrot had to have a haldol shot today, because she is stress from all the moving I've done and from all the different people coming in and out. Now I thought Haldol was for people, Crazy HUH?? just had to vent
cheryl D.
on 11/21/04 4:11 am - bellingham, WA
Not sure what haldol is but my ****atial went nuts when the lights went out on a stormy night. I had to catch him for fear of him flying into the candles. I accidently caught him buy his tail feathers and he was so afraid that he pull them all out. This is a bird who is free in the house day and night and spends most of his time on someones shoulder and is very friendly with everyone including our dog. No one scares him but that relly freeked him out. Never seen him act like that before and I turn the lights out at night so I do not get it.
Fran Soonslim
on 7/20/05 5:30 pm - Northeast, IN
I am a bird lover and have a ****atiel and an African Grey. The teil is the most loving, sweet bird and my Grey is a brat (lol). It is unbelievable how smart he is and how much he talks. I love them both to death. Fran
ANGELSOUT57
on 2/5/06 7:44 am - OHATCHEE, AL
I love birds I have 4 .I have an alexandrian parrott and a sun conyur sorry for the spelling and 2 ****ateils they are all spoiled . It sounds like a zoo in my house. When we come home they yell at us until we speak to them and know matter who you speak to first the others ones get mad...It is so funny,and they all talk ....... thanks rhonda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 613 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 485 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 803 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 446 views