My home

Michael R.
on 4/28/04 9:43 pm - townsend, DE
I truly have a farm at my house. Four horses, fifteen goats, twelve chickens, three cats, two Austrliaian cattle dogs, twenty fish, one bird four rabbitts, two guinea pigs and eleven hogs. A freek'n zoo. Not counting my twins Jason and Jasmine both are going to be three. I a stay at home dad 99% of the time but work as a nurse at our local hospital. I'm originaly from New York City. Three blocks away from the former World Trade Center. I would not trade this living for anything else in the world (maybe one million dollars and then I'll start all over again) I am post op and will be coming on my year anniversary May 19th. I have lost over 200 lbs. and am feeling better than ever. I am more happy that I extended my life span a few years so I can be with my kids. Michael Backninefarm.zoomshare.com UCIC.zoomshare.com
jmmurphy
on 4/30/04 9:54 am - Sandia, TX
Michael I too grew up in the city. Sitting on the back porch on our 5 acres, I can't see another house and love it that way. You do have a zoo. But aren't they wonderful? Spinning Diva Joanne
(deactivated member)
on 11/1/04 11:32 am - Orlando, FL
Complete the farm - get yourself a Rooster!!! lol. I'm Brooklyn born and raised and now live in Mass. I won't change it for the hustle and bustle of the City. Way to go on your weight loss. You're doing great!
susan in sugar land
on 7/15/05 2:10 am - SUGAR LAND, TX
What a wonderful life you have. I live in Sugar Land, TX, a suburb of Houston, aka, HELL. We have no mass transit, heat that is so severe that you can fry an egg on the sidewal 65-70% of the year. I hate living here and would love to move to a climate with 4 seasons but my husband is in the oil business and that's mainly in Houston. I grew up in Denmark and want to move back once the kids are grown up. We have a Sharpey/Golden Retriever named Marley. She is 5 1/2 mos. old and 45+ pounds. The only time she can be outside is early in the morning or after 6:30 at night because of the heat. This is no way to live. Congratulations on your new life. Sounds as if you found "heaven on Earth". Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 613 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 485 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 803 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 446 views